My 91 all decked out

I'll be honest, I don't like it.

Yours would have been the perfect car for Al pacino to drive in "the devils advocate":eek:

Sorry, but no thank you.

Two things that will get you killed in this forum -
"Lambo" doors and the wrong wheels. You may have expanded the list with colored tint and vehicle wraps. Kudos for trying something new.... Please fix it before we file a claim for NSX abuse :biggrin:

I hope we didnt scare you away from the forum but we are all pretty much NSX purist here

I dont like it the paint is to much to handle. I still think lambo doors on this car isnt a bad idea when you have to park next to a curb.

Its different that’s for sure. Where do you get the vinyl wrap? I saw some carbon fiber wrap that looked amazing (3M) I want to do some interior pieces but don’t know where to purchase the stuff.

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

I think there is a thread on this Car here on Prime already.

I smell troll...

Whats up with the troll comments? I received the car as a form of payment. i gotta sell it to get my $$$. It's not my kind of car either but i figured this would be the place to get a good idea of what others think of the car. I think its pretty much unanimous. Thanks guys! It is turboed brakes are awesome suspension done full stereo ect. Finding the right person seems like it will be a challenge. Any advice on where to advertise?

That is what i was wondering. The obvious drawback is the vinyl on car. Take it off and i feel you would have better chance to sell it.

put black wheels, black tint and remove emblem in front and it'll help

oh.. and remove that wings west rear spoiler

you should take a side pic with just that building in the background so you can see how camouflage that car is against the building

Last edited:
what vinyl? the car is aibrushed previous owner paid like 30k for that paint job.

Wow, if that is really a paint job then you may just be better off unloading it a Carmax. There is no way anyone who is looking for an NSX would buy that thing. Maybe you can take it to a few shows and put a for sale sign on it and see what offers you get.

Back