My 2000th Post

PHOEN$X said:
Not really. He's not going to NSXPO. :rolleyes:

What kind of stupid response is that? NSXPO happens to be a long way away this year and cost of lot of money. Does it make me any less of a NSX fan because I might not be able to afford the trip this year.... Man, grow up.

Congrats on hitting 2000!

NetViper said:
What kind of ... response is that? ...
Now, now... It was clearly tounge-in-cheek (tounge-in-cheek? PHOEN$X? ;) :D) : There's a little smilie guy with a nice, big grin in the subject line of the post. He looks like this:
icon10.gif

Back to the party!
party-bear.gif
party-04.gif

Thanks, Ojas :)

Ojas said:
CNow, now... It was clearly tounge-in-cheek: There's a little smilie guy with a nice, big grin in the subject line of the post. He looks like this:
icon10.gif

Yup, he missed the grinning face icon. Just a little friendly ribbing for not attending NSXPO! ;)

hehehe.... welcome to the post-wh0re club. :D

now you're entitled to get an extra point in the <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=21947">NSX Geek Test</A>. :p

Song and Drink

Congrats!

Attachments

• rally.jpg
    rally.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 85
Re: Thanks, Ojas :)

PHOEN$X said:
Yup, he missed the grinning face icon. Just a little friendly ribbing for not attending NSXPO! ;)

My bad... I have had one crappy week! At least I am in the 2000+ club... rather exclusive :)

I would love to go to NSXPO if I could. Honestly, I don't think it would be as much fun without my car...

Re: Re: Thanks, Ojas :)

NetViper said:
My bad... I have had one crappy week! At least I am in the 2000+ club... rather exclusive :)
No problemo. ;) Now try breaking the 3k mark, that is truly exclusive!
NetViper said:
I would love to go to NSXPO if I could. Honestly, I don't think it would be as much fun without my car...
It'd better be fun (Ken said it would be)! I'm not taking my car, but I think there will be enough cool NSXs to drool over for months! I just hope airport security doesn't mess with my camera or my memory cards. :(

Back