MY 1991 on the cover and 8 pages in the August 2014 Superstreet Magazine!!!

I'm so stoked! There's an 8 page article on my 1991 in the most recent edition of Superstreet, including a mention at the very top of the cover, then a 2 page photo just inside the cover, than a 6 page article inside the magazine. You can download the full magazine at http://www.staticperformance.com/superstreet-article.pdf

Fantastic article, but I gotta ask, as someone who loves NSX and loves Hawaii, what's the point of having a car that fast on Oahu (photos sure look like Oahu anyway), where I know from personal experience that the speed limits are low and the traffic is really bad?

I know a couple of people who live on the Big Island and have really fast cars, but there's a bit more open road and a lot fewer people there...

Sweet!! Congrats man. Lots of hard work paying off

Fantastic article, but I gotta ask, as someone who loves NSX and loves Hawaii, what's the point of having a car that fast on Oahu (photos sure look like Oahu anyway), where I know from personal experience that the speed limits are low and the traffic is really bad?

I know a couple of people who live on the Big Island and have really fast cars, but there's a bit more open road and a lot fewer people there...

While I myself am just a cruiser because I can't afford any more speeding tickets, let's just say if you don't get caught you can drive as fast as you want. LOL

Congratulations!!!
I was wondering who's car it was when I received my subscription the other week.

Looking forward to reading the article.

I'm going to bring it back and say the car looks like the Bomb!

While I myself am just a cruiser because I can't afford any more speeding tickets, let's just say if you don't get caught you can drive as fast as you want. LOL

Yeah, but where to?? The island is so small! I can run a lap around it in three hours in a rental car so probably an hour and a half in an NSX...

You're right, it does suck to drive anywhere on the island before 11:00pm. After 11:00 and only on weekdays, you can go play a little on H3 and H1. I have laser jammers on the car so I can play harder.
We recently had private use of the old drag strip but some idiots kept posting videos on the internet which the owner said not to, so he tore the strip up.
That being said, now that it's gone, I should post up some videos of me drag racing some cars, including a 700+whp Supercharged Z06 Corvette :)

I also recently raced the new 2014 Lambo Aventador LP-701 on the highway and beat him both times :)

Nice. Sorry didn't mean to derail your thread. Would love to come check out the car and your shop next time I am out there.

You're right, it does suck to drive anywhere on the island before 11:00pm. After 11:00 and only on weekdays, you can go play a little on H3 and H1. I have laser jammers on the car so I can play harder.
We recently had private use of the old drag strip but some idiots kept posting videos on the internet which the owner said not to, so he tore the strip up.
That being said, now that it's gone, I should post up some videos of me drag racing some cars, including a 700+whp Supercharged Z06 Corvette :)

I also recently raced the new 2014 Lambo Aventador LP-701 on the highway and beat him both times :)
Oh my gosh YES please post those vids!!

Congrats...and yeah videos please.

Back