Muscle Cars enter the 21st Century: 2005 Camaro!

Boy, Chevy is really shaking things up a bit! Good. It's still in the concept stages though.

0309phr-5camaro05_z.jpg

0309phr-5camaro04_z.jpg

0309phr-5camaro03_z.jpg

0309phr-5camaro02_z.jpg

0309phr-5camaro01_z.jpg

0312phr_fifthgen_03_z.jpg

0312phr_fifthgen_02_z.jpg

I've never been a Camaro fan, but this looks cool. Much better than the current-gen Camaro.

-awais

Exterior looks I like a lot. As long as hot has some engine muscle, and is void of the typical cheap plastic parts interior features, I'd say it will be a big winner.

WoW! I have to say some of the latest domestic car design's are very impressive. However that does not change the fact that I would never buy one:) Mo - Elite.

I don't know if I'm right or not, but I think this design was done by a teenager. As far as I remember he isn't part of the company--it was like some contest or something.

Either way I think it's AWESOME.

Ravi

SilverOne said:
are those real pics, or photochopped?

Looks like a photchop to me - look at the different front ends and rear ends (especially the center exit exhaust).

BTW - I agree - best of the "back to the future" cars of late. Up there IMO with the new Shelby and the new GT.

Let's see how this pans out - go USA!

Maybe they DID figure out it isn't the brand - it is the product and can lure some of us back to the fold.

STOCKTONSX said:
I don't know if I'm right or not, but I think this design was done by a teenager. As far as I remember he isn't part of the company--it was like some contest or something.
You're right, here's the article:

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0309phr_5camaro/

Personally I think it's fugly, with odd angles and curves reminiscent of toy "tuner" diecasts. I think the new Mustang is much better looking.

not bad

I personally think it is a 100% improvement.... B#tchin camaros today look silly... Competition will only make everone try harder

Back