Mt Greylock Photos

To start off the day Clem rolled out the red carpet upon our arrival.

32859192-M.jpg

Clem and Lori provided us with morning goodies, (bagels, muffins, pastries, fruit, juice and coffee). After filling our bellies and chatting we headed out to Mt FogRock (Ooops, I mean Mt Greylock:smile:)

32859153-M.jpg

Clems car - camoflaged:
32859111-M.jpg

This is a simulation of what things look like when you hit some of the bumps on the way up the mountain:smile:
32859070-M-1.jpg

We arrive at the top!!!!
32858896-M.jpg

Business finds Bob, no matter how far he goes to hide:
32858908-M.jpg

At the highest point:
32858922-M.jpg

32858994-M.jpg

32858936-M.jpg

32858965-M.jpg

Preparing for the journey back:
32859032-M.jpg

After our Mt FogRock visit, we headed to a resturant for a delicious lunch and then back to Clems place where we enjoyed (build your own) ice cream sundaes with a variety of toppings to chose from....

Thanks Lori and Clem for a great day. We just need to get nature to cooperate!

Thanks for the pics tony...Looks like there was a nice little turn out and as always im sure everyone had a great time.

Wow thats some lens you got there Mr Androvic

32858908-M.jpg

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Thanks for the pics tony...Looks like there was a nice little turn out and as always im sure everyone had a great time.

Wow thats some lens you got there Mr Androvic

32858908-M.jpg

You should see it when I am excited to take a photo.

The weather was not too cooperative to get into my usual photo battle with Tony and his overpriced yet still inferior new camera but I figured I would let him post first on this one just so he would think his extravagant expense would have been worth it. Great new camera, Tony, and I can't wait until I get my 1DsMarkII to put you in your place again.

Here a few additional shots.

32889002-L.jpg

32888980-L.jpg

32888983-L.jpg

32888994-L.jpg

32888990-L.jpg

And the sun finally came out (well, at least long enough to set)

32888997-L.jpg

Thanks for the photos -- looks like a nice but foggy day. My show is over!!! I'm free at last, free at last!

RSO 34 said:
The weather was not too cooperative to get into my usual photo battle with Tony and his overpriced yet still inferior new camera but I figured I would let him post first on this one just so he would think his extravagant expense would have been worth it. Great new camera, Tony, and I can't wait until I get my 1DsMarkII to put you in your place again.

Photo battle:confused:? I simply realized that someone had to step up to the plate and provide a few pictures to document this event since you didn't seem to have your heart into taking many pictures that foggy day.

A 1DsMarkII has a street price of just under $8k - Talk about overpriced for a camera that can only shoot 4fps. My little old D70 shoots almost 2/3 that speed at 1/10 the price :smile:
My 'new' camera at twice that speed for 1/2 the price...

Save your money - Canon should be releasing a bleeding edge camera soon. I'd wait for that one rather than buy that old 1DsMarkII.... Just a thought:smile:

Meeyatch1 said:
....nice photos.....but $8,000 for cameras?? You boys are over the top. :eek:

Thats just for the camera Body !

Canons new camera is right on the Horizon cant wait to see what they bring to the table.

By the way Bob did you get the new firmware update on your 20D

Back