Mt. Fuji NSX run 9/25

I just hope we would have more NSX meetings in north east, so I’ll try to organize one. Mt. Fuji nsx meeting. I want to make this an annual event if everyone will like it and it goes well. The idea is to have some safe driving and good food at the end. We will drive about 50miles of country scenic road to Mt. Fuji restaurant. Any input from you guys appreciated.

Make sure you have full fuel tank, if you have a club radio bring it with you. Depending on how many cars show up we will depart every 5minutes every 5 cars, and I'm sure we will regroup on highway not to generate major jam on road. Folders with detailed directions will be provided in the morning. Please let me know if you will be attending in advance. This will be friendly Sunday drive and every one is welcome. It will be $15 per car and you will get a custom t-shirt and ticket to ruffle off $100 gift certificate from SOS at lunch. If you don't want that show up any way, it's fine.

Agenda:
11:00 AM Gathering at Eagle Rock Reservation (9/11 memorial park) Pictures etc..
12:00 PM Drive out to Mt. Fuji 50 miles
1:30 PM Lunch pictures etc..
2:30 PM Drive home

Directions
Exit 8b from east or west 280, make right on 3rd lights to Eagle Rock Ave, entrance is first left.

*From NORTH. Going south on Garden State Parkway take exit 145 to 280 west.
*From SOUTH. Going north on Garden State Parkway take exit 145 to 280 west. If you use 287 north take exit 41a to I-80 and exit 45 from I-80 to 280 east.

Mt. Fuji restaurant is just pass the NJ/NY border in Hillburn NY close to 17 or NY state throughway around exit 15

Thanks,
David Sepelowski

1. Me (silver nsx)
2. MikeA (silver nsx)
3. MikeL (red nsx)
4. Climberao
5. TonyD
6. Baily
7. Nsxtacy
8. Jalnjr
9. Jh_nsx
10. Foxy-abby
11. KingkongNSX
12. NSXNEV
13. ....

Attachments

• mtfujirun2.jpg
    mtfujirun2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
Im down... :wink:

nsxtacey said:
Also need the address for eagle rock reservation and where to meet up there.

caravan from New Brunswick! :biggrin:

Exit 8b from east or west 280 in NJ, make right on 2nd lights to Eagle Rock Ave, entrance is first left. We will meet up on the parking lot. I'll be there early around 10am, I'll see if I can post some signs on the way from 280.

Mt. Fuji restaurant is just pass the NJ/NY border in Hillburn NY close to 17 or NY state throughway around exit 15

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:
Looking good so far :cool:

fannsx said:
Can you get the tach and speedo needles at maximum instead of at 0?

You need to attend in order to get a shirt! :wink:

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
i gotta get my dad to buy one of these fines machines to go on these trips

Mike, hook 'em up!!!!! :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Mike, hook 'em up!!!!! :biggrin:

are you coming, roger?

That would be cool though, if he got one...maybe after me and my sister are in collage...I mean his BMW is getting old..roughly 90k on it...its a nice 99' 528i..but hey....we all need some excitment in our lives and the NSX is the best answer

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
are you coming, roger?

Going to try, but alot going on so I have to see how things shape up! :wink:

RPM217 said:
Going to try, but alot going on so I have to see how things shape up! :wink:

Roger
Grab your rent a son and make the trip. As for me since I think I have the largest collection of NSXwear I need to be there to add to the pile of shirts jackets, hats and such :biggrin:

Hope to see you there and I may even put my BRA on to make you feel more at home :eek:

Alan,

No Doubt, You have the largest collection of NSX Gear in the East!!

There is some competion in the Mid West and West Coast..
:biggrin:

One thing you don't have is one of the upcoming NSX thongs! :confused:

Enjoy!!

Rich

RichH said:
Alan,

No Doubt, You have the largest collection of NSX Gear in the East!!

There is some competion in the Mid West and West Coast..
:biggrin:

One thing you don't have is one of the upcoming NSX thongs! :confused:

Enjoy!!

Rich

Rich,
I'm waiting for the fleece,new hat, jacket and other NSXwear you will be selling shortly. Between the stuff I order for me, my kids and others you should be able to make the first payment on the GT :biggrin:
Hope to see you soon!
Alan

Thanks Alan,

I am working on some cool, fun for stuff for a holiday catalog. I am full of marketing info from the woman..

Next week I will have a few new Pre NSXPO items including: Black Track shirts, Red and Black Hats and a rain pull over jacket that folds into a pocket.

What color fleece do think would be great? I was thinking of offering a Red, a Black and one other color??

Let me know what you think. Reply in my NSX Gear thread. I don't want to whore this thread too much. Sorry

Rich

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
are you coming, roger?

Knew that there was a good reason why I can't make it, have a wedding to go to!!! Have a great time, grab a shirt for me!!!! :frown:

Back