mssearchnet.exe

Gents......becareful!!!! I got this sucker and it took over my laptop. Malibu Rapper helped me with it. It went away for awhile and came back the next day. Well, after 3 spywares and AVG anti virus it is gone for now.

again.......becareful!!!!

PoohBEAR said:
Gents......becareful!!!! I got this sucker and it took over my laptop. Malibu Rapper helped me with it. It went away for awhile and came back the next day. Well, after 3 spywares and AVG anti virus it is gone for now.

again.......becareful!!!!

Sounds like it's a pretty persistant bug. :frown:

ThaNSX* PoohBear for the heads up! :)

say no to online jubbliez...

Restarting in 'safe-mode' and then system restore didn't work?!? :confused:

My AVASTanti-virus picked up some malware/virus 3-4 times this evening... and apparently my Norton anti-virus missed them trying to sneak in... :rolleyes:

(Until today, I haven't had any sinister files trying to infect my system since last month's spy_axe.exe attack)

FYI: Anyone ever gets infected w/ any harmful malware or virus, simply call Microsoft right away. After waiting in a queue, a windows product support tech. will guided you A-to-Z in removing the worm. This saves alot of time, stress, and inconvenience... and you'll learn alot about your O.S. and computer setup.

I got the blue screen of death today, hopefully I dont have it. I run AOL twice a day, one quick scan at noon and one full scan at 4:30 AM. It really scared me, I better not have anything.

sacrifice...

I have now 3 malware, 2 anti virus, 2spyware running at all time

rickysals said:
doesn't that kill your RAM?

It's something one gets used to, ultimately... mainly start-up is affected, about 3-5minutes longer it seems for everything to be 'updated' and so forth. I don't mind the compromise, I just go downstairs to get a drink when I'm booting up or shutting down. The inconvenience of an infected O.S. and then reconfiguring/cleaning the hard-drive makes this added time seem like nothing. :redface:

Back