MPLS: NSX Owners

Wazup guys, hope everyone is doing great and enjoying your NSX this Summer. It is sad that we haven't have any local meet yet this year but hopefully we will have one soon. Since Momin(Elite) no longer provide services for the NSX, which Stealership (Bloomington Acura/Subaru or Bruerkle Acura) give you guys better trust services and better deal in term of price?

Thanks and hopefully will meet soon,
e:smile:

I have always given Mo the business, but my car went to Bloomington Acura today...so i will let you know what i think. I never like to leave it with anyone.

who wants to do an evening drive some evening..maybe just a couple hours down by redwing and back up on the wisconsin side?

I'm here too.. for a while at least. But I wouldn't have any idea who to take it into.
I'm going to try and enjoy the car for the next two months, kinda hard with the rediculous thunderstorms that never stop here.. :rolleyes:

Guys, if the weather permit anyone up for the very first NSX drive around MN and Wisconsin borders. S2000s are welcome but someone has to lead because I'm very bad with direction. I'm looking at this coming morning Sunday, 8/22/10. Let's roll!:biggrin:

Do you guys have a mechanic you would recommend in or around the twin cities area for service/repair on a honda accord?!?!

Thanks!

Back