Moving to California

NSX~Kleine said:
Jagtiger
You catching all this?

Is this at all helpfull, cause it sure is fun! :D

Yes! It helps a lot!Now I'm getting familiar with the area already.Thanks for all the info! You guys are just great!

Now I'm leaning towards Torrance and Cerritos. Looks like a good
area to live based on what I read here. San Diego and OC is really nice too and maybe a good area to buy a house in the future. I have to save the $$$$$:)

It's really interesting that most of you are from R.A.T. area. I've been to Redondo and Hermosa Beach last year and I really like the area. So many things to do! Good restaurants and the seafoods is just great!

By the way - I hope to meet some of you on my trip there on the last week of April. Yes We'll be drivin 3,000 miles -
:eek: :eek: I'm thinking t will be a good 3 days trip. We'll be flying back to Michigan to sell the house and some stuff. I might have to have my NSX and LX470 shipped to Calif.

My wife and I are already excited for the trip.:)

Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

prova4re said:
Hey jagtiger
Its a shame to lose you to those spoiled Cali boys. :D
If you need someone to drive your car out free of charge I am your man.
I will even pay for the gas.
As long as Its on June 5th to the 12th. :D ;)
see link.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29433

I guess the Michigan weather got the best of you.
Later Brian.

Hi Brian,

We've been planning our move to Southern California for quite sometime now but due to my job we've never really had a chance to make it happen. Now my company (Baxter) has already closed some of its facilities including the one in Rochester, MI. They are already in the process of moving its operation in the west coasts, Switzerland and Austria. So, I guess this is a good timing/oppurtunity to join those spoiled Cali boys/girls :D....

Thanks for offering to drive the car but I bet you don't want to drive a car with an oil leak (cam seals):( -yikes!. I still have to have it replaced with the timing belt soon.

Good Luck on the player's run! I still have to see your red "BAD BOY" nsx! ;) :D :D :D

Hey Jag,
Devin just did all my gaskets and timing belt.
My valve cover and V tec controller gaskets were leaking bad.
I made the mistake of using Mobil one, thats when the leakes started.

Give Devin a shout he can fix it for you, cheaper than the dealer.
My car is still there waiting for AEM, to send me a new brain.
The one that they sent me went bad.
Lets hook up when you get some time.
Later Brian.

Definitely avoid Carson between the 3 (I live in Carson). If you need a rental in the South Bay, I might have a nice 3bd 2.5 bath townhouse in Manhattan Beach that might be available in June (if I don't sign a new lease for my current tenants). Garage will fit LX470 and NSX inside and 4runner outside of garage door (I have the same cars). A good place to get a feel for rental prices in the South Bay is www.southbayrentals.com

Back