Moving to Austin

I will be moving to Austin from Las Vegas in three weeks. It would be great to meet up with some of the NSX owners in Austin once I am out there. I will be driving the NSX out and starting at my new job, then eventually move the rest of my stuff once my house is sold.

I look forward to making some new friends. I am also interested in getting started with 125cc shifter cart racing, it would be great to meet up anyone that has some experience doing that.

--Chris

Congrats! I was just there to visit some friends and I love that city. My wife and I are considering moving there we liked it so much.

So are you in the computer technology field like the rest of Austin? :D

Hi Chris,

Austin has something for everyone - I'm 99.9% sure you'll love it here.

I have some friends who are into shifter karts, but I have no experience myself. You might want to check out our track, though: Iron Rock Raceway.

Let us know when you arrive (Mitch, you too :D). We'll meet up for sure.

Meeyatch1 said:
Congrats! I was just there to visit some friends and I love that city. My wife and I are considering moving there we liked it so much.

So are you in the computer technology field like the rest of Austin? :D

Ya I am a computer programmer, Austin has a great technology market... and the housing and everything else is fairly reasonable.

Thanks for the responses! I can't wait until I get out there.

My girlfriend and I have been browsing housing online, I am going to look into getting a few acres 20 - 30 minutes outside of town. It will be a nice change from my zero lot line house in Las Vegas, and should allow me to setup a work shop for the cars :)

Back