Motor Trend's Best Driver's Car Comparo for 2012

Very interesting article... quite controversial as well! The Lambo's place was interesting.... as well as the BRZ.

Ask and you shall receive
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JaS7n6qKQe4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hell yeah :D

bow.gif
Aventador and MP4-12C. :eek:

This is why I like my stick shift with no launch control. It isn't "girl-friendly".

This is why I like my stick shift with no launch control. It isn't "girl-friendly".

when times dont matter, im with you... but after a decade of racing and continually improving my skills, i reached my limit and it isn't good enough for more than a 6th place finish. i like this technology as it makes up for my shortcomings. :biggrin:

It was pretty obvious the Aventador was going to win. ~700 hp with 4WD? Come on... Interesting that the MP4-12C nabbed second. It *only has 20ish hp over the 458 and weigh basically the same. I suppose the 458 is slightly overrated and mp4-12c is underrated given their dyno results.

This. LOL the NSX is definitely the gentlemen's car with the manual steering for cornering also. However, I will have to say I have seen many women sport the S2000 :rolleyes:

so you decided on brz over frs , i would do the same , Ima wait until some of the bugs are fixed or try and get another nix, will see

I loved the track and drag race. The 12C basically destroyed all the competition on the track and was surprisingly fast at the drag race. BUT... it sucks so bad that it was ranked 5th behind the BRZ overall!!:biggrin:

Back