Most expensive car wax.

hmm, thought Solaris was more expensive one

The entry cost sure as hell is!
But look at the long term cost of Solaris after many many refills, and how much wax you get for the money. Divine gives you two 6.7oz tubs and that's it, for the new low price of $3,300.

I suppose it depends on how you measure cost. Entry level cost versus cost versus cost per oz. I personally feel cost per ounce is more fair as different manufacturers and products come in different sizes.

The entry cost sure as hell is!
But look at the long term cost of Solaris after many many refills, and how much wax you get for the money. Divine gives you two 6.7oz tubs and that's it, for the new low price of $3,300.

I suppose it depends on how you measure cost. Entry level cost versus cost versus cost per oz. I personally feel cost per ounce is more fair as different manufacturers and products come in different sizes.

thats true. even initial cost royal($190/oz) is cheaper then divine($246/oz). not sure how much of solaris you would have gotten initialy

Looks like the marketing guys found a similar market like for women and their cosmetic lines. :D

These waxes are not better than most other quality products out there, it's just the marketing. Some people feel happy to buy these way over-prised waxes to have something to say the next meeting. But there are plenty of people out there who could afford them but don't like to be ripped off. From the rich people you learn to get rich. :D

yeah its true. there are plenty of sub $100 waxes that look just as good as $8000 wax. most of the time you might not be able to tell the difference

Oh, I don't know. I use my $3,800 applicator pad that is made from the foreskin from a Humpback Whale to apply my $8,000 wax and it looks pretty good. :biggrin:

The only jackoff that I know that would be stupid enough to pay $8k for wax was former Tyco CEO Dennis Kozlowski (who is now in jail). After all he paid $6k for a shower curtain, $15k for a dog umbrella stand, $6,300 for a sewing basket, $2900 for coat hangers, $5,960 for two sets of sheets, traveling toilet box for $17,100 and $2,200 for a waste basket.

Last edited:
^^^ Does the pad fit the PC buffer...

Back