more Mugen NSX RR pics

Pretty sick, Im blown away. The only thing I dont like is that roof snorkel, but at least its functional.

excuse my french but THAT CAR IS FUCKING SICK!!!!!!!!!

actually taking a closer look, shows that this car might not be running under its own power like what some members here suspected. the way the engine is sitting would make it impossible for the transmission to line up with the rear axle. the engine is still sitting right inline with the rear suspension where if you look at ferrari's with longitudinally mounted engines, the engine sits in front of the rear wheels.

I wish....

Mugen_NSX_RR_Concept_051.jpg

If there are pics, I'd be surprised that there wasn't any vid as well.

What a nice dream, I like how they still kept the origional strut tower bar thing in the back lol:rolleyes:

The rear is SOOO UGLY!

But that interior is really nice - I love the steering wheel and dash look. We could really use a nice facelift inside to get NAVI and Bluetooth...hehe

I'm feeling that rear snorkel in white - always seen black ones around but first white one is pretty cool.

So this is all nothing more than a concept?

rk

Too Japanese... Anyhow nice widebody kit. I do not like shape of the taillights NA2 style. Nor rear rounded lights. IMO. Civic, even "in-leather" steering wheel looks ugly. Civic central console - same stuff. Do not like parallel exhaust either.

I might take flak for this... but I think it looks horrid. Total molestation of NSX body lines. Interior....way too much red.

I wonder how much something like that would cost...if you supplied the car.

$50k? $100k? Probably closer to the latter (and beyond...)

I'd be game in a few years!

and a few years after that I'll be standing there ready to buy it from you when you go buy a lamborghini! :wink:

Back