Montauk Point and Run Out East VIII

After a busy day Friday visiting the NY Botanical Gardens and the Bronx Zoo, followed by an evening show at the State Theater in Easton you would think I should get some well deserved sleep...:confused:

Instead, after about 3 hours sleep, I get up around 1:30am Saturday morning for the 3.5 hour trek to Long Island. I left early to avoid the traffic going to Run Out East! Given I had lots of time, I detoured to Montauk Point to catch sunrise.

853539566_PKnEU-XL.jpg

853538152_fUFpm-XL.jpg

853537953_WRGD3-XL.jpg

Followed by some unintentional traction testing in the sand - the Bridestones failed miserably in the sand :eek:
853538474_HHDky-XL.jpg

Finally arriving at Run Out East....
853538609_M88qy-XL.jpg

853539093_nj73E-XL.jpg

853539264_ee9Hf-XL.jpg

853538723_equdB-XL.jpg

853538902_xNjWx-XL.jpg

853539427_dyM32-XL.jpg

Someday I will put more photos online.... Maybe after I return from India. Currently simply too tired to even think about it! Good night:smile:

Tony nice pics (as usual!) but India? India?

So anyway, I adored the white over orange Pinto snuggled between the F car and the P car. True classic! :redface:

Tony nice pics (as usual!) but India? India?

So anyway, I adored the white over orange Pinto snuggled between the F car and the P car. True classic! :redface:

Here is another of that infamous P-Car - Oops, I mean Pinto!:biggrin:

RSO34 had posted this photo of my reason to visit India (every 18 mos or so) :smile: Photo was from when Bob bumped into us at Tidal Basin last month.

854402663_g3Tz6-XL.jpg

854433797_94cdd-XL.jpg

Plus a few more from yesterday...
854402869_PKjCt-XL.jpg

854433661_9vte5-XL.jpg

854433427_MHaT4-XL.jpg

854433665_9cdA4-XL.jpg

854402369_KtFcq-XL.jpg

854402533_4pmqL-XL-1.jpg

854402435_ToHJd-XL.jpg

854402242_evMrL-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Tony. Dang I'm in love with that Orange Lambo!

That gal in the tree.... oh boy. Appears you may be in jeopardy.

Remember, walk your dog often. But, NEVER play with your neighbor's poodle.

Love your photos. :wink:

Tony good seeing you today ... go get some sleep now

Bailey, I forgot to mention a few things. On the way to Montauk, I was being shadowed for a while by a local patrol car in LI. On the way home it was more interesting, a few fans giving thumbs up on the trip home - two bikers moving thru heavy traffic were taken by surprise just before they were about to go around me - guess they didn't think the NSX could accelerate that fast.:eek:
On the Belt I was behind an unmarked police car who later tailed me for a while (inches from my rear bumper!) After a few attempts to get along side me he also gave a thumbs up, then when exiting the Belt he provided a goodbye with a short burst of all his emergency lights...

Otherwise - made it home and mowed the lawn, all without falling asleep while driving

Bailey, I forgot to mention a few things. On the way to Montauk, I was being shadowed for a while by a local patrol car in LI. On the way home it was more interesting, a few fans giving thumbs up on the trip home - two bikers moving thru heavy traffic were taken by surprise just before they were about to go around me - guess they didn't think the NSX could accelerate that fast.:eek:
On the Belt I was behind an unmarked police car who later tailed me for a while (inches from my rear bumper!) After a few attempts to get along side me he also gave a thumbs up, then when exiting the Belt he provided a goodbye with a short burst of all his emergency lights...

Otherwise - made it home and mowed the lawn, all without falling asleep while driving

Thats awesome Tony but then again any day I drive the nsx and not get a ticket is a great day IMHO :biggrin:

Back