• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Molded Carpet Kit Group Buy X-Mas 2009

X-Mas is here again :) We are please to announce the Christmas 2009 Molded Carpet GB for the Acura NSX.

This year we are going to do things a little differently then before. We are requesting at least 10 people sign up for the GB in order to receive the GB discount. So if you are interested in participating in the GB, then please private message us and sign up for it. We will then add you to the online list below and once 10 people are signed up the orders will be processed and made.

There will be another price increase next year so this will be the last time the $499 deal is available.

For comments or questions please post here, e-mail us at [email protected], or call during daylight hours at 858.883.2655. Please feel free to paypal or call to order.

For Full Installation Photos see here-> http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/ssmokybear/NSX Carpet/?start=all

And Here-> http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/ssmokybear/NSX Carpet/Anil NSX-R Carpet Install/

From now until December 18th, 2009 the carpet will be discounted as follows:

1500 series carpet kits: $499 DELIVERED in the cont US.
NSX-R Type carpet kits: $499 DELIVERED in the cont. US

Floor Mats: $139
Trunk Mat: $139

Both delivered free in the cont US with the purchase of a molded carpet kit.

We are available anytime at 858.883.2655 or write [email protected] to place your order.

When ordering please provide the following

PayPal address is [email protected]

Please include the following:

Name:
Address:
Carpet type and color desired
Phone #:
E-Mail address for tracking and receipt:

If ordering via CC then we need the following:

CC #
Expiration Date
CVN #
Billing and shipping address if different

California residents add $.0825 tax

GB List:

1. Stick-E-Rice (NSX-R type red)
2. Stick-E-Rice (NSX-R type red)

NSX-R Type:

P1011120.jpg

P1011116.jpg

P1011096.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

DSC02433.jpg

NSXinstall8.jpg

NSXInstall6.jpg

1500 Series

7845carpet2.jpg

7845carpet1.jpg

NSX1054install39sm.jpg

NSX1054install40.jpg

P1180640.jpg

P1180641.jpg

Last edited:
Signed up for 2. Guys this is an amazing product. The material is the same type from the NSX-R. This is the same kit that went into Anil's car, the white NSX-r clone with the 3.8L stroker kit from Jon Martin.

Cheers.

TFent,

I'm still waiting to hear from you about the difference sent. Thanks. Got the carpets. Will post pictures when they are installed on both cars.

Ton

Signed up for 2. Guys this is an amazing product. The material is the same type from the NSX-R. This is the same kit that went into Anil's car, the white NSX-r clone with the 3.8L stroker kit from Jon Martin.

Cheers.

This material is diffrent than what a NSX-R has in it. The pile is diffrent. I have the same NSX-R carpet from this group buy and currently don't like it (anyone intrested in purchasing mine please p.m. me). The real NSX-R has a diffent pile.

NSX-R STYLE FROM GROUP BUY (LIKE MINE)
P1011116.jpg

REAL NSX-R (PILE IS MORE LINEAR)
pedal.jpg

Last edited:
Isnthe carpetbeasy to install? Reason Inask is I already have molded carpet and I was going to take it to have installed and friend made fun of me said itsneasy DIYer.

Isnthe carpetbeasy to install? Reason Inask is I already have molded carpet and I was going to take it to have installed and friend made fun of me said itsneasy DIYer.

What I tell people is that it is not hard to do IF you take your time and cut a very little when you need to cut the carpet. Easier to take more then cut too much and it be short. On a scale of 1-10 in hardness its a 5 for a DIY'er.

Is this molded to the same spec as OEM? I would assume the cutting would be VERY little if it's already pre-made to replace the OEM carpet.

The gray carpet inside my 2004 Silverstone/Silver is not "perfect" and needs to be replaced in my opinion (I'm picky). Do you have photos of the gray? Is it nearly identical to OEM? Price?

Is this molded to the same spec as OEM? I would assume the cutting would be VERY little if it's already pre-made to replace the OEM carpet.

The gray carpet inside my 2004 Silverstone/Silver is not "perfect" and needs to be replaced in my opinion (I'm picky). Do you have photos of the gray? Is it nearly identical to OEM? Price?

The carpet is molded and cut but there is extra around the whole perimeter just in case a client has modified something in his car. It's better to cut whats is needed then have already had us cut it and you need that spot filled. This way no matter how your personal car has been modified you get the best finish possible. Plus the holes for the seats have to be cut. So all you are really doing is trimming it to fit perfectly to your car.

Our grey is below. $599 plus shipping

NSX-R5580Gunmetal.jpg

The carpet is molded and cut but there is extra around the whole perimeter just in case a client has modified something in his car. It's better to cut whats is needed then have already had us cut it and you need that spot filled. This way no matter how your personal car has been modified you get the best finish possible. Plus the holes for the seats have to be cut. So all you are really doing is trimming it to fit perfectly to your car.

Our grey is below. $599 plus shipping

NSX-R5580Gunmetal.jpg

What is the difference between the NSX gray interior and NSX-R gray?

What is the difference between the NSX gray interior and NSX-R gray?

The NSX-R type is a looped carpet and the OEM grey is a cutpile carpet. The NSX-R type is the type everyone buys and is interested in. I do not know what the color difference would be as I have not ever see an NSX with grey personally.

Actually this is the same company I bought mine from. It matches the red stitching I did perfectly.

I don't have the carpet installed but have the stitching done. Can take pictures later.

Back