Modelsinthetrunk.com Orange NSX teaser pics

This past weekend modelsinthetrunk.com did a photo shoot with this NSX. This NSX is now retired from the show scene.

This photoshoot is probably the last for this NSX. The model is 20 year old Tina Lee from North California. Photoshoot takes place at Harbor Motor sports in Westminster California.

Please check out Modelsinthetrunk.com in a few weeks for the update also check out their site for previous cars and model shoots.

9fdb6a7c.jpg

c40e821b.jpg

9e99cbc5.jpg

7f95d487.jpg

fdf82939.jpg

576d5584.jpg

c6f0982f.jpg

eb5d123e.jpg

fec2b0ee.jpg

148cd37e.jpg

641606bf.jpg

975eeb76.jpg

12d75cdf.jpg

bf0abf76.jpg

33919b17.jpg

fdc8bfeb.jpg

bab96b4e.jpg

Please Check out their website modelsinthetrunk.com

Thank You.

Last edited:
Huh...I better go out and make sure this isn't some 20 year old chic in my front compartment. Is that some sort of option from the factory?

:smile::wink::biggrin:

As horny of a man as I am, I still cringe when I see women modeling ON cars!! I'm glad some owners don't care because it yields some great shots!! :tongue:

Huh...I better go out and make sure this isn't some 20 year old chic in my front compartment. Is that some sort of option from the factory?

:smile::wink::biggrin:

Check under hood for 20 year old, and then check under hood of 20 year old? :biggrin:

Lol ,now that's a domain name that does'nt lie:tongue: lucky for you guys the nsx has some room in the boot:redface: Now try that with a lambo and you'd need to call on the twin fairies from monster island,but then mothra would spoil the party:biggrin:

Lol ,now that's a domain name that does'nt lie:tongue: lucky for you guys the nsx has some room in the boot:redface: Now try that with a lambo and you'd need to call on the twin fairies from monster island,but then mothra would spoil the party:biggrin:

So, I finally opened up the front of my car and there was a giant egg! Then these two hotties came flying out from behind the egg.
mothrafairies.jpg

I can't wait till the egg hatches. I'm sure it will be something cool.

super lol,thanks for the pic:biggrin:

That head liner looked ridiculous. Were there TV's in the ceiling??? WTF is the point of that? And I second Jonas. Everytime I see a photo shoot like that I wanna yell "get off the car skank!!"

I can't believe he let her just lay on the hook and trunk like that. WTF :confused: Flame me all you want... call me gay because I like the car better than some dirty girl laying on it. I think it's pretty much the ultimate disrespect to the car to let anyone just lay on it.

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy... I just went to google images and typed in "Ferrari girls" to see what popped up. Every shot the girl is standing NEXT TO, or sitting IN, not ON the car. I guess that's the respect level those owners give their cars.

^ +1

I can't imagine having someone just sit on top of my car, in the hood. yikes.

I like the car very much though. Great job.. I love the bumper.. :D

niM

Last edited:
can someone take the two fairies and chop them in an nsx boot?:smile:

That head liner looked ridiculous. Were there TV's in the ceiling??? WTF is the point of that? And I second Jonas.

I can't believe he let her just lay on the hook and trunk like that. WTF :confused: Flame me all you want... I think it's pretty much the ultimate disrespect to the car to let anyone just lay on it.

The monitors in the suede headliner is rediculous but a neccessary modification done for the purpose of racking up points and winning car shows. This vehicle was built for show/demo and not for the race track. However it can still perform with an estimated 400 WHP and aggressive suspension set up using HKS HyperMax 2 coilovers. Also many engineers would argue that the Brembo Brake set up is too much for the car, Brembo originally told the owner that the reason they only offer the "A" size caliper with a 12.9" Rotor is because of the light weight of the NSX, however the front brake is a custom set up using a "B" size caliper and 15" brake rotor and again for the purpose of scoring higher to win carshows. =D

In 2007 and 2008 the owner would not allow models to sit on the car however now that it is 2009 and with the car retired from shows the owner stated "You can have the model sit on the hood or trunk just be carefull, the hood and trunk should hold the weight, and if it breaks ... thats what Auto Explosion Auto Body is for =D"

Thanks for looking and please check out modelsinthetrunk.com

=D

Last edited:
You sir are a gentleman for not answering like an ASS...
The other thing is PhiAlpha44...Its not YOUR Goddamn Car, so whoever owns the car can do what the hell they want. Yes, pointless mods. But its a show car and anyone that has been to these type of events know that when you enter, impressing with the most amount of Coolness is what they rate you by. Again sometimes pointless, but its not Your Car that he's Modding or having dirty women to step all over your car. There will always be the left and right side to things.

The monitors in the suede headliner is rediculous but a neccessary modification done for the purpose of racking up points and winning car shows. This vehicle was built for show/demo and not for the race track. However it can still perform with an estimated 400 WHP and aggressive suspension set up using HKS HyperMax 2 coilovers. Also many engineers would argue that the Brembo Brake set up is too much for the car, Brembo originally told the owner that the reason they only offer the "A" size caliper with a 12.9" Rotor is because of the light weight of the NSX, however the front brake is a custom set up using a "B" size caliper and 15" brake rotor and again for the purpose of scoring higher to win carshows. =D

In 2007 and 2008 the owner would not allow models to sit on the car however now that it is 2009 and with the car retired from shows the owner stated "You can have the model sit on the hood or trunk just be carefull, the hood and trunk should hold the weight, and if it breaks ... thats what Auto Explosion Auto Body is for =D"

Thanks for looking and please check out modelsinthetrunk.com

=D

I can't believe he let her just lay on the hook and trunk like that. WTF :confused: Flame me all you want... call me gay because I like the car better than some dirty girl laying on it. I think it's pretty much the ultimate disrespect to the car to let anyone just lay on it.

YOU ARE GAY.

You didn't mind me laying on the hood of your car last summer so you could draw me like you do your French women...

The other thing is PhiAlpha44...Its not YOUR Goddamn Car, so whoever owns the car can do what the hell they want.

That's fine Valen. The point still remains, that most people with really nice cars... Lamborghini, Ferrari, Noble, anything considered "high end"... DO NOT let frigging girls sit on their cars. It's something you do with a Camaro or a Mustang or a Firebird. All I'm saying, is by letting them lay all over the car, it's a tell tale sign of the respect you show your car. You can't agree with that?

And as far as the pointless mods... who the hell judges these car shows? Oh yeah, the same people that set up the "who's car can bounce the highest" contest".

YOU ARE GAY.

You didn't mind me laying on the hood of your car last summer so you could draw me like you do your French women...

Justin, you are a liar. I told you before I draw you, I want you to shave the goatee and grow a proper State Trooper Mustache. :biggrin:

I really don't care about the nsx, just another riced out car gone wrong to please those idiotic judges...call me too old....hahaha

I do like that last picture and the girl though, nice pose :)

As long as she has no jean buttons to scratch my car and she's under 90 lbs she can lay on my car.

rk

That's fine Valen. The point still remains, that most people with really nice cars... Lamborghini, Ferrari, Noble, anything considered "high end"... DO NOT let frigging girls sit on their cars. It's something you do with a Camaro or a Mustang or a Firebird. All I'm saying, is by letting them lay all over the car, it's a tell tale sign of the respect you show your car. You can't agree with that?

beauty-boost_img_8244.jpg

ferrari_girls.jpg

ferrari-and-lamborghini-babes.jpg

ferrari-girls-016.jpg

angi3.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't care about the nsx, just another riced out car gone wrong to please those idiotic judges...call me too old....hahaha

I do like that last picture and the girl though, nice pose :)

As long as she has no jean buttons to scratch my car and she's under 90 lbs she can lay on my car.

rk

HHHmmm I guess opinions of "riced out" are different. Here in southern CA riced out cars have no direction where you slap on wings on top of wings and scoops on top of scoops. Parts are miss matched and of all different colors and vinyl stickers on top of vinyl stickers. Also riced out cars dont use quality products and the craftsmanship of the work is horrible.

The car above uses quality components Br1de seats, HRE, Brembo, Diamond Audio, PPG Paint, HKS coilovers, AEM EMS, etc etc... I will agree on a few things the rims are too big using a staggered set up of 20" and 19", the dash and doors have been fiberglassed and painted, also the extensive and over the top audio system. Then again these mods have been done using quality products and quality installs.

I would definitely not classify this car as rice but I can agree that some of the modifications are over done to create a "wow factor" that people are either going to love or hate.

But im glad that you like the last picture. And If I remember correctly, Tina weighs 100 pounds =D

I will agree on a few things the rims are too big using a staggered set up of 20" and 19"
Pfffttt!!!!!

That setup matches perfectly.All widebodys should roll 19/20 but many people complain about the big slow down.If you can get me the specs to those rims/tires that would be great.

Diameters
Widths
Offsets
Tire sizes

great shots!! my favorite part of this is that he is retiring the car!! I show in some of the same shows and that car murders the whole class! it really is a great car haven't had an opportunity to meet the owner yet but the work really is top notch!

great shots!! my favorite part of this is that he is retiring the car!! I show in some of the same shows and that car murders the whole class! it really is a great car haven't had an opportunity to meet the owner yet but the work really is top notch!

Car shows is nothing more than writing a check - spending more money is not a guarantee for a trophy in my humble opinion. Too much of anything is not good and I think this is way over the top.

Sometimes less is more - unfortuntately judges are car shows do not understand this :rolleyes:

CarbonNSX: Just because you use "name brand" parts does not mean you get a freebie pass to create anything you want. As I said above, sometimes less is more and a lot of that stuff is just too much. All that extra "gear" makes this car a great show car, nothing more. When you have monitors in useless places then in my book that constitutes "rice" again just my 2 cents.

rk

Back