• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Mode4 (Mike) is awesome!

Long story short, i bought a mode4 bumper from Mike in August. i bought a spot in line from someone who had previously been in on the GB but never used it. Mike helped facilitate the transaction for me and honored the discounted price. Mike was fantastic at keeping me in the loop with the fabrication process (timelines), he allowed me to send in my own shipping company to pickup the pieces (which saved me some $), he asked me a lot of questions as to what i need or might need to ensure i wouldn't be stuck for a unordered piece along the way. All in all, he really excelled at customer service and helped make this process easy.

Having received parts before that were damaged during shipping, i make it a habit of openning and inspecting everything. When my parts arrived, it was packaged up very nicely and securely that on a quick glance, i know there was no possibility of damage to any parts.

Thanks Mike!

Attachments

• IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2533.jpg