Mod of the Day

Your Camp2 setup makes me so jealous not to have OBDII.

Nice work on everything else! I like your attention to detail.

Also... I agree with you on Daniel (BerzerkFury02). We lost a good vendor there :(. Can't win them all I guess.

Last edited:
Awesome thread, though it should be in the build thread imo. Also a pic says obd2 in drivers footwell, but abother pic says empty obd2 port and pic is of passanger side. Is it on drivers side?

On my 2005 it is on the driver's side. I have read somewhere that the passenger side cover is where the old OBD2 port used to be. I want to say the driver's side started in 2002 but I'm really not sure.

Freakin' awesome work 99rs!

Your Camp2 setup makes me so jealous not to have OBDII.

Nice work on everything else! I like your attention to detail.

Thanks guys.

hype. thanks for this awesome thread. i have a lot of the same parts ordered/sitting at home and this will be invaluable to me.

btw is there a thread on the restoration of your car?

If you have any questions during your install fell free to ask. Most of the stuff is simple bolt on mods.

This, "post your mod" thread quickly turned into "Watch 99rs build a sweet 05 car".

<----Jealous.

Thanks. It did kind of turn out that way.

Just got my car polished a few days ago. Over the weekend it was -14 here so not many days left in the season. I already have a few things on order for next year. I thought the modding would stop but I always find "something else" :( .

IMG_6626.jpg

IMG_6627.jpg

So after more than two years with the Gruppe M Intake, I sold it to a new NSX owner and I bought a Mugen/Downforce Intake from Exiled. It was a nice day for a three way swap. Shown below is Exiled's ARC Intake.

These are definitely three of my favorites.

NewImage.jpg

GruppeM.jpg

ARC.jpg

Not really a mod of the day... but the NSX is going in for some 90k service lovin:

-Timing belt
-A/C belt
-Alternator belt
-Water pump
-Fuel filter
-Air filter
-Valve adjustment
-Spark plugs

That was an easy way to unload some money!

Beautiful car and awesome job. Your descriptions and pics of the process are perfect for those of us that want to try some things but lack the confidence to take that step.

Back