Miura spooting in Bernardsville today

As I turned onto Rt 202S at 10am this morning, I pulled up behind a red Lamborghini Miura. This one had NJ collectors plates spelling "MIURA", and gold wheels. Quite good looking, especially for an approximately 40 year old car. My wife was driving the SLK, so I couldn't challenge him to a fun drive. :biggrin:

Interestingly enough, about 3 weeks ago on a Friday night I saw a silver Countach in the middle of town. I didn't catch a glimpse of that driver, so I don't know if we have a collector in the area with more than one Lambo.

Last edited:
Frank,

Living in Basking Ridge im sure you see plenty of interesting rides... Didnt Delorean live in BR?

Re: Miura spotting in Bernardsville today

I think he actually lived one more town south, in Bedminster -- another local town with more than a few wealthy folk.

As I turned onto Rt 202S at 10am this morning, I pulled up behind a red Lamborghini Miura. This one had NJ collectors plates spelling "MIURA", and gold wheels. Quite good looking, especially for an approximately 40 year old car. My wife was driving the SLK, so I couldn't challenge him to a fun drive. :biggrin:

Interestingly enough, about 3 weeks ago on a Friday night I saw a silver Countach in the middle of town. I didn't catch a glimpse of that driver, so I don't know if we have a collector in the area with more than one Lambo.

Hey Frank,
A few of us got together today in our NSX's for a nice drive and lunch and we passed about 5 or 6 F-Cars and Lambos at about 3pm on Rt 206. Maybe they were coming from some gathering or run. I guess nobody wants the winter to come right now.
Rich B.

Back