Mission Impossible 3

Watched the premier last night. Lots and lots of impossible action last night. I would give it 8.5 out of 10.

Can't see it.....can't support Tom Cruise...He is a Top Notch Nut Job!!!

Hopefully his alien friends take him away sooner rather than later.

zahntech said:

Its ok, you dont have to support him, just download the movie :wink:

I'll be seeing it for sure, the trailer looked pretty good. Now when Superman comes out...ooooh yea!

zahntech said:

I can't either. I normally don't believe in downloading movies. For Tom. I'll make an exception.:biggrin:

Looks good!

Can't wait. You can probably get DVD quality to download after 1 month from now.

fannsx said:
I can't either. I normally don't believe in downloading movies. For Tom. I'll make an exception.:biggrin:

Same here.

I've been looking forward to this movie for some time now. I loved the second one, and i think the 3rd is gonna be even better. Who cares if hes a nutjob, as long as im entertained, and its a good movie i'm willing to go see it in a theater and pay, regardless of whether he is a nut job.

zahntech said:

Hahaha I second that... Maybe he'll fall off a couch or somehting.:rolleyes:

zahntech said:

Same here. I would see it if he wasnt in it.

zahntech said:

He is a damn freak. I was watching the 2nd half of Top Gun last night on TV...and I kept thinking, "Jesus Tom, what happened??"

Oh well, I'll still see it...on DVD.

I liked the movie but I can't see Tom in the same light anymore.

I thought it was great... worth seeing in a nice theater with great sound.

The effects were sweet.

I wasn't a fan of the first. I never saw the second. I enjoyed this one (the third one) as a basic action movie.

Not surprising, considering that the director is J.J. Abhams, the movie feels like a big budget, 2-hour ALIAS movie. Not that it's a bad thing. :)

zahntech said:

I agree...I would see the film if he was not in it. For some reason when I saw the preview I was thinking, 'Cool looking movie....but I just cannot bring myself to pay $10 to see that ego-maniac in action,' and I turned the channel.

Big fan of Tom, but I don't see the reason why one should not go and watch him regardless of his religion. Go Tom!

topgun016.jpg

Saw the movie last night.

The movie was so-so. The story line was decent, but the ending was quite rushed. It seems that they just connected a bunch of stunts by putting in some dialogue.

5 out 10.

Tom is actually a nice guy. Although I do agree he has hurt his image with the public. I still think he's a great actor and hopefully he can win some of the public back.

I use to do background work and I got to meet him on the Movie "Collateral".....I have a lot of respect for actors of what they have to go through to get there.

John Travolta is another genuine guy to talk to, I met him from Be Cool.

What’s so bad about Tom? He's a damn good actor!!!!! His religion isn’t all that bad. Jews killed Christ. Catholics have se* with little boys. Mormons have many wives. Some how people can be born agene Christians I don’t get it :confused:. Jehovah whiteness doesn’t like B-days,x-mas and any government and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on....

SINCITY_NSX said:
What’s so bad about Tom? He's a damn good actor!!!!! His religion isn’t all that bad. Jews killed Christ. Catholics have se* with little boys. Mormons have many wives. Some how people can be born agene Christians I don’t get it :confused:. Jehovah whiteness doesn’t like B-days,x-mas and any government and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on....

If you don't like or understand my Religion I'm not going to publicly freak-out and yell at you!!....some guy named Tom does...and sure he has the right to choose whatever Religion he wants.... when he chooses one made up by a science fiction writer (L Ron Hubbard) on a bet with another science fiction writer (Isaac Asimov) he opens himself up to ridicule.

It was an ok movie. Better than what i expected and worth going to the theater for the big sound and effects. The plot toward the end was hurried(getting the rabbits foot or whatever) and leaves a lot of holes but overall enjoyable. If Tom shuts his big mouth, it'd probably have done better during the first opening weekend. A lot of people hate or are tired of him and probably didn't care to make profit for him.

Ak

SINCITY_NSX said:

It's not the religion I have issue with, it's the "postpartum (and all depession, ADHD, etc.) can be treated with diet, etc. crap. If I were Brooke Shields, I would kick him in the nuts, and tell him to treat it with some diet modification.

Back