Michelle Offsie Memorial Walk June 1, 2014

The Walk this year in memory of Michelle Offsie, Alan's wife ("Climberao"), is Sunday June 1. I finally was able to log back in under our original Team NSX Club of America account from prior years so participants/donors may join this great cause here:

http://nationalevents.cityofhope.org/site/TR/EdisonWalk/Edison?team_id=43041&pg=team&fr_id=2100

Let's get the band back together again this year and support Alan and the Walk!
Nancy and I are there, and just as a reminder, Alan always guarantees great weather (and usually delivers!!):)

Carla and I are signed up. Best walk of the year. Well, let's face it. It is more eating than walking, but it is for a good cause..... Come on out and enjoy the day with us.

Jeanne and I will be raising $$ for the Wounded Warrior Project and the U.S.War Dogs Association this year on the same day as Offsie Walk. The NSX will be there in spirit Alan because it is still in Edison right down the road from the walk.

Too many events, not enough weekends. Good Luck Alan. Have fun.

ps: It is looking more and more like the S2K will be going to the River Run as well, while the NSX continues to get its rebuild. At least S2K is a Honda and not a Ford. :smile:

Jeanne and I will be raising $$ for the Wounded Warrior Project and the U.S.War Dogs Association this year on the same day as Offsie Walk. The NSX will be there in spirit Alan because it is still in Edison right down the road from the walk.

Too many events, not enough weekends. Good Luck Alan. Have fun.

ps: It is looking more and more like the S2K will be going to the River Run as well, while the NSX continues to get its rebuild. At least S2K is a Honda and not a Ford. :smile:

Hey, I think that "comment" was directed my way!! I'll be there again in my NSX, just like last year.................what you talking about Willis?
:)

The walk is less than a week away. We always have a great turnout from the NSX group, come on and join us!!! Great cause, great people, and Alan always delivers a great "after-party" and guaranteed great weather!!!

Hey Shout Out to the team. Who is joining us at the Walk this Sunday June 1st? As Roger said the after party is at my place. The pool is up and running and we'll have even more food to supplement the great spread available before and after the event. Your car is only guaranteed a spot if you let me know you're coming. The cars are of course secured and NSXers get their showplace at the front of the parking lot during the event.
Please join us this Sunday at the Community Campus in Edison, register on line at the link provided by Roger and Bob and post here or PM me if you are coming back to my place after the event to take a break and cool down in the pool.
As usual we promise a clear day and GREAT event!
Alan

I won't be able to come back to the house since I am doing "double duty" this weekend. My law school buddy is getting ordained on Saturday and sunday is his first mass so I need to head from the walk to his parish.

Bags and I will be at the walk. Will probably stop by the house for a little while...
Yay Bags!!! Make sure she has her coffee before we get there!!!

Hey Everyone - have a GREAT day on the walk and sorry I'm too far away to make this event. Maybe with all of Carla's energy she can do the walk twice - one for me :>)))))))))))........have fun and see you at the River Run

Hey Everyone - have a GREAT day on the walk and sorry I'm too far away to make this event. Maybe with all of Carla's energy she can do the walk twice - one for me :>)))))))))))........have fun and see you at the River Run

From what I understand, Canadians have to take up the rear this year!!!!

Funny Guy you are............see you soon, the view will be better this year..........with the new paint you'll be able to see your reflection nicely

Funny Guy you are............see you soon, the view will be better this year..........with the new paint you'll be able to see your reflection nicely

In my rear view mirror!!!

sorry Rog.........back of the car was painted, not the front - so you;ll get a nice view even with your glasses...................Hope the walk weather gods shine on Sunday for the walk............. ;)

Head count so far:

1. Alan
2. Me
3. Roger
4. Nancy
5. Don
6. Poohkie
7. Tony
8. Bags
9. Larry B

The weather is looking great for Sunday so how about a few more joining us for a great cause and a great day...........

- - - Updated - - -

So far Team NSX has raised $450 and has 9 walkers committed. Even if you can't be there with us on the walk, you can always make a contribution to the Team. Let's see if we can push it over $500!

Jan and I will come. However, at this point my endurance limits me to about 15 minutes of walking, so we'll be taking a shortcut to the end. We'll also stop by Alan's after the walk.

Last edited:
A big thank you to Alan and Roberta for all their work in putting together this event, for a most worthy cause, and then having us all back to their house to share some good "family time" and food!! A gorgeous day, a real "10"!!!

Back