Miami restaurant recommendation?

A company in Miami really helped me out with a technical problem in a big way. I'd like to send them a $100 gift certificate to a local restaurant (obviously not too fancy for only $100). Can anyone recommend someplace near this address? It would likely be lunch or dinner for 2 people.

9941 West Jessamine Street
Miami, Fl 33157

Thanks very much.

A company in Miami really helped me out with a technical problem in a big way. I'd like to send them a $100 gift certificate to a local restaurant (obviously not too fancy for only $100). Can anyone recommend someplace near this address? It would likely be lunch or dinner for 2 people.

9941 West Jessamine Street
Miami, Fl 33157

Thanks very much.

Wow, very generous of you! A couple that I can think of would include Monty's, Rusty Pelican, Christy's, Smith & Wollensky's, Samurai, Sunday's on the Bay.... hope that helps a bit :smile:

thanks for the recommendations, most of them seem to be out in the beach area, or about 30 miles from their office location. i was going to try to keep it close to the address i provided, but ill definitely check out joe's stone crabs.

thanks for the recommendations, most of them seem to be out in the beach area, or about 30 miles from their office location. i was going to try to keep it close to the address i provided, but ill definitely check out joe's stone crabs.

Christy's is located in Coral Gables, the others mostly are in Key Biscayne. Samurai is in zip 33157. Shorty's is another popular yummy restaurant near 33157, as well as Sushi Rock. Good Luck~~ :)

Send them an American Express "Be My Guest" dining gift card, which is good at anyplace that accepts the American Express card. That way, THEY can choose the restaurant. They can even go to more than one place, if they don't use up the entire balance on their initial visit.

(You don't have to have an AmEx card to buy one of their gift cards.)

http://www10.americanexpress.com/sif/cda/page/0,1641,22224,00.asp

Dammit Ken, great idea and I would have gone with that one, but I finally just needed to get something done and sent them $100 for Outback (which looking at google maps was only a couple miles down the road).

Back