Miami - Blue NSX for sale - Opinions?? JH4NA21662T000215

fwiw, the carfax is clean with 2 owners (NY and FL). could be worth a look for anyone after a blue/blue and not worried about mileage.

TB/WP?? The rims are pretty but IMHO 19's ruin the handling characteristics of the NSX.

A couple of things.

1. The original mats aren't in the pics. I have a Blue/blue and it looks much better with the blue mats.

2. The after market filter that's in there should be pulled out immediately! Intake would be louder ,but the heat soak will be terrible. Upon purchase go with the DF or Cantrell scoop and then go back to either the stock box with after market filter or PRM racing or Mugen filter.

3. Those HPs are really heavy and do mess up handling ,but on the plus side it looks they're wearing Toyo proxes. Not the best but hopefully their not the all season versons:biggrin:

Lastly be sure you want/like alot attention as the Blue gets quite a bit. Other than that she looks really good!

Sounds like a great deal if you don't mind the higher miles. It's $13K cheaper than any other listed on Autotrader. It worries me when they describe it's condition as "good"... why is it not "great or awesome"??
If it is in good condition it won't last long at that price.

Post your request for someone to look at it in the Southeast region below. Also, you should PM MiamieNeSeX and offer him a bottle of Grey Goose if he'll look at it for you. He will be there today. :biggrin:

Same car sold for $57,995ish a year ago here in Orlando with different wheels
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71831&highlight=JH4NA21662T000215
I would call Brian www.dreammotorsports.com and ask him what he remembers of this car.

That is crazy...that looks exactly how mine looked prior to changing out the wheels! The blue interior is so incredible in person.

If it is for real...great price.... check it out! Bat will agree...Blue is the best :smile:

Back