MexiRicer's Na2

Hey Mex, I think I waved to you during the monthly meet. Sorry I was tied up chatting and munching on the pizza. Didn't get to mingle as much cause there were quite a few folks there that night. :biggrin: Nice ride, those BBS's were the wheels I wanted back in the day, but were a pain to find so I eventually gave up and settled on my TE-37's. (which were just as much a pain to get in the size I wanted by the way :rolleyes:) Props to you.

No worries! The BBS RS-II's will be up for sale real real soon.. LMK ;) It was nice meeting the bunch at South Coast Acura last thursday, next time I will bring my car out if all goes as planned =]

Awesome color, welcome to the "club".

Thank you Sir!!

Also, thought you folks might get a kick out of this :p

skz0oj.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zscjuh.jpg

Last edited:
Silver RFP1's would look great on that car. I'm just partial to OEM, as I think that look is getting rarer and rarer. ;) You might want to consider Bilsteins with your springs on the lower perch instead of the JIC coilovers, unless you plan to do some tracking and want the adjustability.

Thanks for the props Honcho!

Funny you mentioned rims in brushed silver. I had been thinking the same thing the past few weeks. It is essential in my book to match wheels with the paint and whatever other mods are on the car. I've seen some not-so-nice setups on our cars unfortunately :/ I plan on eventually running 18/17 silver Enkei Rpf1's with an aggressive drop :D

Maybe i missed it, but what part of socal are you in. You will HAVE to make some of the super car sunday runs. Those get crazy sometimes ;)

I'm not a baller i just save a lot :)

I got the wheels put on about 2 weeks ago :thumbsup:

It is a 4x4, I hate stock height -___-

Here is how it will look once i pick up a set of coilovers

1556wd2.jpg

TOOOOO EXCITED!!!! :D

Back