• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet & Cruise, Saturday June 23, 8am, Location: Woodbridge

Meet & Cruise, Saturday June 23, 8am, Location: Woodbridge

Since our last meet & cruise on June 2, many have asked for a repeat. So here we are three weeks later looking to setup another meet. I know some are heading to the exotic cruise this weekend, but to those just want a coffee meet & cruise type of deal, let’s have a repeat.

Exact location is TBD, but most of you already know where we are meeting. We just don’t wish to post on prime and be tracked. If you are interested please PM me for exact rendezvous location. It will be somewhere in Woodbridge.

This is once again an open event for all to gather for a morning social. We had 9 cars last time. Let’s see if we can get more.

1) Owen
2) Gary
3) Roger
4) Bruno
5) Edward K
6) Robert C
7) Rick M
8) Dave B
9) Athar
10)
11)
12)

Last edited:
I'LL be there ..:smile:

Sounds like fun...

Ya lets keep the "Smookeys" away....

I have the Super Secerate Location...

Why are we meating at OPP Headquarters any way??:eek::biggrin:

Great to see everyone this morning. We again had 8 NSXs (we missed you Dave). Nice to finally meet Edward and two new members Roger & Rick. Haven't see Gary and the Bear in ages, and Robert for coming out. Athar made it in reasonable time, and Bruno will be joining the club next week. Here are some pictures from the morning. We took a gentle drive up Islington from Hwy 7 and went through the town of Kleinberg, got lots of looks. Then up to 27 and across King Vaughan Road. That was a tricky drive but great fun.

Next official event is Sunday July 29, a Niagara cruise to a BBQ in Fort Erie. Look forward seeing some of you there. But before that we should do another coffee/cruise probably in mid July.

2581441d.jpg

f0429ae0.jpg

db8bf57d.jpg

Last edited:
Nice gathering. I used to live in Bolton and worked in Kleinburg. Know the area well. Next time stop by for lunch at the McMichael.

Back