Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night November 7th

It was good to see all you guys as well. Also a few newbies! :biggrin:

If the weather holds up in early DEC, i'll try to post another meet to close out the year.

See ya!

sheesh, I really miss Manila, do post pictures. Its been almost 2 years since my last visit :biggrin:

I may head out there this December for a Franchise meeting in Makati :cool:

ahhh nice let me know, im planning on going back in dec myself just for vacation purposes, i made friends with the major soon to be general of the secret service while out there so he promised me and anyone i want a helicopter ride to sabu to party when i get back then i was planning on doing new years out in boracay

anyways nim, there are tons of other clubs you can check out that dont have the younger crowds, just let me know when you go and ill call my friends to see whats the new places at the time and what is good on specific days.

ahhh nice let me know, im planning on going back in dec myself just for vacation purposes, i made friends with the major soon to be general of the secret service while out there so he promised me and anyone i want a helicopter ride to sabu to party when i get back then i was planning on doing new years out in boracay

anyways nim, there are tons of other clubs you can check out that dont have the younger crowds, just let me know when you go and ill call my friends to see whats the new places at the time and what is good on specific days.

FORGET the clubs with no younger crowds. I want a ride in that helicopter as well... Have you been to Air Force One? I really wanted to see that place man but I just didn't have the time. Don't tell me you have hook-ups there too because I'm going to cry.. hahaha.

niM

Last edited:
FORGET the clubs with no younger crowds. I want a ride in that helicopter as well... Have you been to Air Force One? I really wanted to see that place man but I just didn't have the time. Don't tell me you have hook-ups there too because I'm going to cry.. hahaha.

niM

lol i actually do have hook ups there as well, AFO :) do you want first, business or economy class? perhaps a twin flight? ahahaaha, there's also star fleet... :biggrin:

lol i actually do have hook ups there as well, AFO :) do you want first, business or economy class? perhaps a twin flight? ahahaaha, there's also star fleet... :biggrin:

Hmmmm, first class/twin flight sounds very interesting.. :biggrin::biggrin:

You're coming along with me next year man.. hahaha.

niM

sounds like your're having too much fun out there. Extend it as much as you can. I remember extending for more than 6 months (lol) (due to the Generals daughter) but no heli rides for me :redface: :biggrin:

Looks like you have connections to the places I want to visit like AF1 :biggrin:

sorry-thread hijack :biggrin:

Back