Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night November 7th

It's been a while so I thought I would post and see if anyone is interested in a Friday night meet on Nov 7th. The current forecast for Friday is DRY, so I posted this to see if there is any interest.

Usual location: Automall in Fremont. So this invite is for anyone in the area South Bay/East Bay/North Bay with time and interest in meeting up this Friday night and is interested in joining us.

(LETS try something NEW if there is space) NEW LOCATION FOR PARKING: Instead of meeting in the back behind all the restaurants, How about we meet and park in the lot just in front of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ this time around since the back parking lot seems to be getting more and more full. We tried this once and it was nice to have the cars out front, but if we meet earlier the parking may be more scarce. We can always consider moving them to the front a little later.

MEETING TIME: 8:00PM for those that want to eat, and others can show up whenever if you just want to hang out or get coffee (starbucks closes at 9:00PM) there are still 2 other options for coffee/drinks listed below.

PLACE: I dont have the exact address of where the meeting place is, but there is a Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue, Starbucks, Premier Pizza, PF Changs (address listed below) and other stores around this area.

FYI, incase you want to eat there here are some options.

Places to EAT:
Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue
43566 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 226-8119
closes at 10pm
price = wallet will be happy = cheap - lots of seating

Premier Pizza
43514 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 252-0900
closes at 10pm
price = reasonably moderate, lots of seating I believe

Carinos
43406 Christy St
Fremont, CA 94536
(510) 252-1721
price = reasonably moderate

Places to get DRINKS:

Starbucks
43518 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 249-9149
closes at 9:00pm (TOO EARLY!!!)

Jamba Juice
43570 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 979-1480

After there are 2 options:

Caravan Drive for coffee/Pearl Tea Drinks (leave around 10:30pm)

Option #1 we can take a drive over to the coffee joint in the Irvington area, but not sure if they will have the parking lot lights on this time around or not. There is a BIG parking lot, so plenty of space.
If we go to Bay Street Coffee:

Bay Street Coffee Company
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA
(510) 353-9590
closes at 12am

Option #2 If anyone knows if the S2K guys are meeting this Friday night, then caravan to Milpitas if you guys want.

HOPE to you ALL of you there!!!!!!!!!!

Nice.. I'm available that day.. It'll be nice to finally meet you guys..

1. Edub
2. NSX-Tuner
3. 02#154
4. Dhalsim
5. nimdivino

Can't wait..

niM

maybe next time, Family is taking me to B-day dinner!

There's nothing better than hanging out with fellow enthusiast. Unfortunately, I will be out of town.

Mike

Jimmy "The Party" will not be attending because my ass is to busy "Partying" in the Philippines right now :) , sooo many stories to tell! :biggrin:

Forget the stories, we want no... we need pics or video's :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jimmy "The Party" will not be attending because my ass is to busy "Partying" in the Philippines right now :) , sooo many stories to tell! :biggrin:

Two words.. Quezon Ave.. hahahaha. I miss PI.. had a great time last time I was there.. If I wasn't going to get married in January, I would've been up there right now with my friend enjoying mango juice at Boracay...

niM

Last edited:
Two words.. Quezon Ave.. hahahaha. I miss PI.. had a great time last time I was there.. If I wasn't going to get married in January, I would've been up there right now with my friend enjoying mango juice at Boracay...

niM

lol good place Quezon lol i can't even describe it, but for the people who would like to know, think......rush hour 2 type stuff...girls behind a glass wall :) the fort, makati, greenbelt havana cafe, embassy suite, embassy cuisine, moa, sm's..ill do what i can to take pics but i hate carrying my camera around maybe ill remember to snap some with the phone if im not to hammered.:biggrin:

lol good place Quezon lol i can't even describe it, but for the people who would like to know, think......rush hour 2 type stuff...girls behind a glass wall :) the fort, makati, greenbelt havana cafe, embassy suite, embassy cuisine, moa, sm's..ill do what i can to take pics but i hate carrying my camera around maybe ill remember to snap some with the phone if im not to hammered.:biggrin:

HAHAHA.. I can't believe you mentioned SM but everyone has to go in SM. I bought work-out pants the last time I was there, I washed it and it shrunked like crazy.. haha. Just make sure you visit the food court because their food are the ish for cheap.... And if you haven't eaten yet, ask to find you a good shawarma then put a lot of that white garlic sauce... MMMMMM..

Take care out there.. Drink some mango shake for me bro.

niM

HAHAHA.. I can't believe you mentioned SM but everyone has to go in SM. I bought work-out pants the last time I was there, I washed it and it shrunked like crazy.. haha. Just make sure you visit the food court because their food are the ish for cheap.... And if you haven't eaten yet, ask to find you a good shawarma then put a lot of that white garlic sauce... MMMMMM..

Take care out there.. Drink some mango shake for me bro.

niM

aahah i definitely know what you mean, mmm mango shake making me want one now. but yeah it's pretty awesome here, let me know when you're here again because i have really high connections for the night life, all the places you "WANT" to go :) clubs/bars/lounges/ pretty much whatever... actually it's a side business of mine now out here...but im still a fan of MOA (mall of asia) if people like valleyfair in our area there than this place is awesome, and they have greenbelt which is really nice like rodeo drive type stuff. oh yeah and the most important thing i haven't mentioned... the GIRLLLLLLLS! :)

1. Edub
2. NSX-Tuner
3. 02#154
4. Dhalsim
5. nimdivino
6. slamstrom

Not a good excuse! come on out and make a cameo :wink::wink:

Eric, I'll be out with the family for dinner (Rod and Charlie too) Jane busy :(

I'll give you a call around 10:30.

aahah i definitely know what you mean, mmm mango shake making me want one now. but yeah it's pretty awesome here, let me know when you're here again because i have really high connections for the night life, all the places you "WANT" to go :) clubs/bars/lounges/ pretty much whatever... actually it's a side business of mine now out here...but im still a fan of MOA (mall of asia) if people like valleyfair in our area there than this place is awesome, and they have greenbelt which is really nice like rodeo drive type stuff. oh yeah and the most important thing i haven't mentioned... the GIRLLLLLLLS! :)

Ah niceeeee. I may have to take you up on that offer... =) How long you've been up there to have a side business? That's really cool though, you got access to pretty much everything.

My friend from PI just visited here couple of weeks ago and he said there's this new club that caters to older crowd (sort-of 21+ here) I went to Embassy Suites and was a little dissapointed because of the really young crowd. Some look younger than 17.. yikes.. I'm 27 so I'm not old old but we felt out of place.. And he also told me that The Fort closes at 2am now or something like that? Is that true? That's BS if you asked me.

Didn't get to visit MOA but I heard its such a great place.

Take care there man..

Oh there's a guy who owns an NSX in Makati/Pasong Tamo. He has a shop and everything so you might be interested in that. I was going to visit him but didn't have the time.

His name is "redtide" here. Seems like a very cool guy. I think he owns (or atleast used to own) that infamous picture of Ferrari that got burnt down in PI.

niM

Back