Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night JUNE 27th

Eric, give me a call tommorow where you guys will be around 9:30/10:00

Steven (makena88)

And this includes you too Edub (you must attend - no backing out)!!! LOL...

Oh BTW... thanks for putting this together... but you MUST attend... :D

Hey Gary

I plan to be there, prob not for dinner, but later. BTW, I dont recall ever planning to go and then backing out. Do you know something I dont know? :eek:

oh boy I am excited!! if I get the rest of my hardware kit for my BBK I may have to install them just so I can show them off(keeps fingers crossed) if the hardware don't show up I am available early for a nicer dinner pf changs would be cool..

How far is this place from San Fransisco? I'm arriving around 5:30pm and will need to check-in and clean up before heading back out.

Presuming you are at the Westin at 50 3rd St in San Francisco

Directions to Fremont, CA 94538-3294 Summary and Notes
START 50 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94103-3106
FINISH Premier Pizza (510) 252-0900
43514 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538-3294

Total Distance: 37.5 miles, Total Time: 45 mins (approx.)
Add your notes here...
Map & DirectionsMap OnlyDirections Only
Show Cumulative Distance
Point Maneuver Distance Cumulative Action

50 3RD ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103-3106
1. Start at 50 3RD ST, SAN FRANCISCO going toward STEVENSON ST go < 0.1 mi 0 mi
2. Turn RIGHT on STEVENSON ST go 0.1 mi 0.1 mi
3. Turn RIGHT on ANNIE ST go < 0.1 mi 0.1 mi
4. Turn LEFT on JESSIE ST go 0.1 mi 0.2 mi
5. Turn RIGHT on NEW MONTGOMERY ST go 0.2 mi 0.3 mi
6. Turn RIGHT on HOWARD ST go < 0.1 mi 0.4 mi
7. Turn LEFT on HAWTHORNE ST go 0.1 mi 0.5 mi
8. Turn LEFT on FOLSOM ST go 0.3 mi 0.7 mi
9. Turn RIGHT on 1ST ST go 0.1 mi 0.9 mi
10. Take ramp onto I-80 E toward BAY BRIDGE/OAKLAND go 5.2 mi 6 mi
11. Take the ALAMEDA/AIRPORT/SAN JOSE exit onto I-880 S go 30.8 mi 36.9 mi
12. Take exit #15/AUTO MALL PARKWAY go 0.3 mi 37.2 mi
13. Turn RIGHT on AUTO MALL PKY go 0.1 mi 37.3 mi
14. Turn LEFT on CHRISTY ST go 0.2 mi 37.5 mi
15. Arrive at 43514 CHRISTY ST, FREMONT, on the LEFT go < 0.1 mi 37.5 mi
43514 CHRISTY ST, FREMONT, CA 94538-3294

Based on your arrival time, retrieving your luggage, picking up your rental car, driving into the City in rush hour traffic, checking in and freshening up, I would say you will arrive around 9pm or so.

Here is my cell in case you need to call someone. (650) 302-2762

Mike

Sorry guys tomorrow is my bro's surprise birthday dinner at D&B and since I'm coordinating, I won't be able to make this meet.

Mike: wow you should get a job as a wedding coordinator :wink:

rick

rick

that is the harshest thing anyone ever said to me :mad:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dang, all you guys with free time and no life :tongue: I'll try and make it out too :biggrin:

I thought I would make this into a list so we have a better idea of who will be attending.

Please feel free to add your name to this list if you are able to attend. If you are on this list, there is no backing out now, you MUST attend

1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) jimbonuttz
4) BluryNSX
5) MikeC_587
6) Quack
7) NSX-Tuner
8) NSX GT
9) Maximus_NSX
10) larrynsx
11) DocL - possible
12) makena88
13) iCEE
14) phongnsx
15) smooth
16)

Think we can get 20 total out Friday?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I believe i heard Cruz mention he would shave his head if we could get 20 cars out Friday night. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Whats up guys, my name is Ryan. I am the owner of a company called Rywire.com we specialize in custom harnesses for honda and acura engine swaps, Im new to the whole NSX club, but tomorrow im picking up my first NSX!! Im super stoked, its a white 93 in minty shape! If the money goes through ill be out there for sure. Just as a background I also own a pretty serious crx... Its k20a powered and has all the bells and whistles. I hope to have my new daily driver (nsx) tomorrow, so show me some love! Im 25 years old, about 5'2" and white.
-Ryan

1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) jimbonuttz
4) BluryNSX
5) MikeC_587
6) Quack
7) NSX-Tuner
8) NSX GT
9) Maximus_NSX
10) larrynsx
11) DocL - possible
12) makena88
13) iCEE
14) phongnsx
15) smooth
16) Rywire -possible

Last edited:
hahhaha whats up Ry, this is Danny with the Green NSX always at REDZONE so you took the plunge eh? good shit can't wait to see your new DD lol, you will be wanting a CTSC soon enough lol.

btw heads up this kid is serious he does some of the best wire harnesses for hondaa's I have ever seen! it will be a huge benefit having him as a fellow owner :p

hahhaha whats up Ry, this is Danny with the Green NSX always at REDZONE so you took the plunge eh? good shit can't wait to see your new DD lol, you will be wanting a CTSC soon enough lol.

btw heads up this kid is serious he does some of the best wire harnesses for hondaa's I have ever seen! it will be a huge benefit having him as a fellow owner :p

Oh whats up Danny! You have a different user name on H-T:smile:.
Well, if all goes well today at the bank ill have the funds, and the new car will be mine!!
-R

better get on it..yah I am allablurda on H-T and BulletproofNSX on NWP :biggrin:

Ok, good to know!
The car i am getting (I say that with certainty! :wink:) is all serviced, t belt, w pump, clutch, brakes, tires, and some other odds and ends... What typically goes out with age?? Main relay? Anything I should have on hand? Do eng seals ever leak? common water leaks? THANKS!
-R

And this includes you too Edub (you must attend - no backing out)!!! LOL...

Oh BTW... thanks for putting this together... but you MUST attend... :D

Hey Gary

I plan to be there, prob not for dinner, but later. BTW, I dont recall ever planning to go and then backing out. Do you know something I dont know? :eek:

Hmmm... maybe he's mis-remembering the time when "the other guys who sets up Friday meets" started a thread and couldn't even make it. I wonder who that was? :biggrin:

oh boy I am excited!! if I get the rest of my hardware kit for my BBK I may have to install them just so I can show them off(keeps fingers crossed) if the hardware don't show up I am available early for a nicer dinner pf changs would be cool..

I'm down for PF Changs if others are also looking for something nicer than our usual fare of pizza and Hawaiian BBQ. Who's in for this? And at what time?

rick

This is why he's our regional VP and unofficial welcoming committee chairperson!

bring camera's and video camera's!!! *cough* *James* *cough* get some moving video cruising around I have been dieing to finally get some.

Do I even have my video camera? *cough* *ahem* *cough*:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Whats up guys, my name is Ryan. I am the owner of a company called Rywire.com we specialize in custom harnesses for honda and acura engine swaps, Im new to the whole NSX club, but tomorrow im picking up my first NSX!! Im super stoked, its a white 93 in minty shape! If the money goes through ill be out there for sure. Just as a background I also own a pretty serious crx... Its k20a powered and has all the bells and whistles. I hope to have my new daily driver (nsx) tomorrow, so show me some love! Im 25 years old, about 5'2" and white.
-Ryan

Sup, Ryan. Looking forward to meeting you. What are your plans for your new, uh.... DD? :smile:

J

Do I even have my video camera? *cough* *ahem* *cough*:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sup, Ryan. Looking forward to meeting you. What are your plans for your new, uh.... DD? :smile:

J

*cough* eh *cough* *youhavaHDcamera too* *cough* rofl!!:biggrin:

btw you can't have the other one cause me and wife are enjoying it to much ;) lol j/k

What typically goes out with age?? Main relay? Anything I should have on hand? Do eng seals ever leak? common water leaks? THANKS!
-R

man! thread jacking already!! haha

we can inform you about anything you wanna know tonight give us something other than the normal bullshit to discuss haha:wink:

J

Hi J,
Plans?? Why do ya always gotta have plans?? HEHE:tongue:
I dunno man, It needs to be a bit lower, possibly a front splitter? I dunno man, well c.
Hope to c ya guys tonight!
-R

NEW PARKING LOCATION: Re: Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night JUNE 27th

OK guys, just a reminder that I have MOVED our normal PARKING place in FREMONT at Automall.

OLD location: behind all the shops

NEW PARKING location: In front of Jamba Juice, DSW, and Ohana Hawaiian BBQ

I have attached a picture with the area circled in RED (not a great shot, but I think this should give everyone a better idea.) Hope there will be enough parking for us there.

Oh, heres the weather forecast for this evening as well. http://www.accuweather.com/us/ca/fr...recast.asp?partner=accuweather&u=1&traveler=1

SEE you all there tonight!

Edub

Attachments

• NEW-Parking-SPOT.jpg
    NEW-Parking-SPOT.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Eric,
Wow...talk about dedication, it almost looks like you sneaked out of work to snap the picture? Man, I feel bad if I don't show up tonight. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Eric,

I don't see any NSX's parked in the spot you're suggesting can you please go back out and take a picture of your NSX parked in the area you want us to meet at? I don't want to get lost. Thanks bud!

Back