Meet at Automall in Fremont - FRIDAY night March 19th

All

Its been a longggggg time... Time to get wake up from Hibernation!!!

So........ anyone interested in a Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night March 19th? (New meeting location, see below...)

The weather is supposed to be pretty nice. Feel free to check it: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA0403

OK, here's the 411...

So this invite is for anyone in the area South Bay/East Bay/North Bay/Peninsula with time and interest in meeting up this Friday night and is interested in joining us. Also please feel free to come in your Daily Driver if you don't happen to have your NSX available to drive Friday night. We welcome all enthusiasts as well, as you don't have to own an NSX to come out and visit and meet us!

MEETING TIME:

7:30-8:00PM ish for those that want to eat
8:00-8:30PM ish all others can show up or better yet; whenever if you just want to hang out or get "Asian Pearl Tea drinks" there is a Tapioca Express that closes at midnight.

*** NEW LOCATION FOR PARKING: Parking Lot in front of Panera Bread at Pacific Commons at the Automall in Fremont. Its next to Mad Fish, Tapioca Express, and Rubio's. The restaurants are located in the same plaza as Lowe's just on the opposite side, closer to the main st. ***

FYI, incase you want to eat there here are some options.

Places to EAT:

Panera Bread
43305 Christy St.
Fremont

Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill
43405 Christy St.
Fremont

Little Mad Fish
43337 Christy St.
Fremont

Tapioca Express
43421 Christy St.
Fremont

After, after, ... there are 2 options:

Caravan Drive for coffee/Pearl Tea Drinks (leave around 10:30pm)

Option #1 - If anyone knows if the S2K guys are meeting this Friday night, then we can caravan to Milpitas if you guys want.

If we go to Milpitas we will be somewhere in the parking lot near this:
99 Ranch Market
338 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035

Option #2 - We can take a drive over to the coffee joint in the Irvington area, but not sure if they will have the parking lot lights on this time around or not. There is a BIG parking lot, so plenty of space.

If we go to Bay Street Coffee:
Bay Street Coffee Company
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA
closes at 12am

HOPE to ya ALL of you there!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I only attend meets that edub sets up. Therefore, I'm in and will be there for dinner...

1) Edub
2) MikeC_587
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Last edited:
1) Edub
2) MikeC_587
3) iCEE
4) Dhalsim
5) 02#154
6) otto.joe (probably)
7)
8)

Wont be able to make it. Have a good time.

1) Edub
2) MikeC_587
3) iCEE
4) 02#154
5) otto.joe (probably)
6) BATMANs
7)
8)

Probably in the IS-F, battery is pretty shot in the NSX :(

1) Edub
2) MikeC_587
3) iCEE
4) 02#154
5) otto.joe (probably)
6) BATMANs
7) Makena88 (Steven)
8)

Got to bring the backup (300ZX) to the backup car,(Vette) doing some fiberglass work with the NSX so it's outa action for a couple weeks.

Jack

Last edited:
1) Edub
2) MikeC_587
3) iCEE
4) 02#154
5) otto.joe (probably)
6) BATMANs
7) Makena88 (Steven)
8)BluryNSX (Danny aka Big Daddy :P ) and daughter so wont probably stay out to late..
9)
10 Jack and Yo

Hmmm... I would love to see what you're working on now, judging from how nice the Z turned out :eek:

It's a secret. Only my consultants (Mike C and James) know what's goin' down.:cool::cool::cool:

Jack, is the first part you've already started on any further along? I'd like to drop by from time to time to check out the progress

J

Jack, is the first part you've already started on any further along? I'd like to drop by from time to time to check out the progress

J

Everyday in the afternoon and this weekend the big glass and resin machine gets cranked up. Proto-type of the piece you saw is just about ready to go for the mold to be made. It's nice knowing at least one of my consultants checks in with some consulting during the design and development procedure.:wink:

I won't name names.

Everyday in the afternoon and this weekend the big glass and resin machine gets cranked up. Proto-type of the piece you saw is just about ready to go for the mold to be made. It's nice knowing at least one of my consultants checks in with some consulting during the design and development procedure.:wink:

I won't name names.

hahah nice.. will you be free this next week monday or tuesday Jack? wanna swing by and discuss the splitter replication I wanna try. you will see it tommorow so I guess we could do it the to, but then I wouldn't have an excuse to come by and spy on you haha

Boy, I'm so jealous. When can I drop by to check things out Jack? :biggrin: I miss playing with my vacuum table... Can I be the guest consultant? :biggrin:

I won't name names.

Last edited:
hahah nice.. will you be free this next week monday or tuesday Jack? wanna swing by and discuss the splitter replication I wanna try. you will see it tommorow so I guess we could do it the to, but then I wouldn't have an excuse to come by and spy on you haha

I should be there tomorrow night, I'll definitly be there Monday/Tues. This Sat. I'll be glassing, I may pop the mold Tues. or Wed., Thurs. I'll prep it, Fri. I'll gel coat it, then on Sat. I'll lay-up resin and glass in the new mold to make a part. Then I'll pop the part out of the mold mid-week and fit it to the car. If all goes well it's on to phase two.

Jack

Boy, I'm so jealous. When can I drop by to check things out Jack? :biggrin: I miss playing with my vacuum table... Can I be the guest consultant? :biggrin:

It's never good having more than two consultants. Of course I may have to fire one!:wink:

Did I mention, I don't name names.

It's never good having more than two consultants. Of course I may have to fire one!:wink:

Did I mention, I don't name names.

Uh oh!! :eek::eek::eek:

James, I'm so sorry that Jack had publicly announce that you are on the chopping block. Don't worry, I got your back. I will plead your case to Jack to give you one more chance. I have incriminating evidence that I can use to convince Jack that its best that you stay on the team. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

my gosh Jack, what kind of garage do you own over there? I'm free tomorrow night, mind if I drop by and check out the action? I do a lot of fiberglass work but nothing like what you do.....

Probably take my IS-F too since just got my new rims and want to cruise with it.

rick

Okay, okay, everybody. Only two consultants at a time or else you end up with this scenario.

Also, I don't know where you got your info, Mike, but it's not my neck on the chopping block. :tongue:

I doubt Jack is willing to show people what he's up to or what he has in mind for the finale 'cause I know he wants to have a proper unveiling. And what an unveiling it will be.

J

Back