MDX pricing and 2004 availability

I know there have been threads before about MDX pricing but does anyone have any recent information on how much of a discount you can get off an MDX w/o the Touring package? I've gotten $1500 off which is ok but given that a) prices have jumped a lot over the past 2 yeras b) there are a lot of new competitors in the market and c) it's the end of the season, I think I can do better.

Also, does anyone know when the 2004 models will be coming out? One rep said December (probably trying to get me to buy an 03), another said September, which is worth waiting for.

Lastly, if anyone knows of a sales rep that will give me a good deal, I will travel a little distance to get the car.

Thanks.

Oh and before this becomes another thread of what is the best SUV, I will barely drive this car so I don't need anything too fancy. Had an X5 but not enough storage, had an ML but not too fond of its looks, would get Cayenne but don't want to spend the extra $$, will look at Touareg, looking at Pilot but not too fond of styling, looking at RX330 but no 3rd row (power liftgate is cool though). Just looking for MDX pricing right now.

Are you talking about 2003?
Get it. The driving experience is priceless :)

I'm looking at 2003s but I'm wondering if I should just wait a month and get a 2004.

I thought there was someone on this board who works for American Honda. Is there any indication that the base price of the MDX will increase for 2004?

as of now there are no new changes in the MDX for '04.

I would double check with your dealer and negotiate HARD.;)

Here is a LINK to the acuramdx.org thread on 2004 speculation.

good luck and good choice.

Make sure you drive a Touareg, then get in the MDX. You make the decision. The MDX is great but the Touareg is superior in almost every way. ( My opinion. ) :)

NSXLuvr, thanks for the link to the MDX forum discussion. It was very helpful...a lot of speculation but a lot of good info as well.

Back