MC12 In South Orange County?

Didnt know there was one around town, haven't heard a peep or seen a pic from any of the forums. But I saw a white Maserati MC12 on El Toro yesterday around 4:30ish. If anyone here happens to know the guy tell him/her nice car! That thing sounded mean :eek: and he was only doing about 40 as I rolled by going the opposite direction in my Honda FiT. :tongue: :biggrin:

Sorry no pics...hard to take one while im driving :wink: but here is a generic photo from the web. The car looked wider in person too.

maserati-mc12-8.jpg

Are you sure you didn't pick up some of the old folks meds scattered on the ground around siesure world?? haha jk.
I love that car. I remember someone on here posted a bunch of exotic pics from overseas and I saw it for the first time.. :eek:

Didnt know there was one around town, haven't heard a peep or seen a pic from any of the forums. But I saw a white Maserati MC12 on El Toro yesterday around 4:30ish. If anyone here happens to know the guy tell him/her nice car! That thing sounded mean :eek: and he was only doing about 40 as I rolled by going the opposite direction in my Honda FiT. :tongue: :biggrin:

* WoW * I would have had a heart attack,
doctor.gif
immediately. Next to the S7, that is my 2nd favorite fantasy car * Beautiful!

Mermaid,
An S7, as in a Saleen? Then an MC12? Where does an Enzo rank?

I'll stick with my NSX over the three supercars. It must be winter in Seattle and winter malaise has set in.Miner

Yes, Sir..... S7 Saleen TT (Twin Turbo) ;)

Of course, I prefer MY NSX* everyday, any day. But as far as Salivating Fantasy Cars ....... the MC-12 Corsa is Right on Top o' My List ;)

Yes, Sir..... S7 Saleen TT (Twin Turbo) ;)

Of course, I prefer MY NSX* everyday, any day. But as far as Salivating Fantasy Cars ....... the MC-12 Corsa is Right on Top o' My List ;)

In that case, 1985 IMSA Corvette Lola GTP. The one with the 4.3 turbo V-6. I think it can be made street legal, and it rocked back in the day of no rules and unlimited budgets.

Miner
ps. Are you close to Orlando? I'll be at Lockheed by UCF next week, and I haven't seen 50 degrees in like 5 months!

Mermaid,
An S7, as in a Saleen? Then an MC12? Where does an Enzo rank?

I'll stick with my NSX over the three supercars. It must be winter in Seattle and winter malaise has set in.

Miner

mc12corsa06_03.jpg

mc12corsa06_01.jpg

:wink: Grrrrrrrrrr-owwwwwllll ;)

Mermaid,

Just a glorified Enzo. Aren't the photos the one that was too wide for the LeManns series?

A 333SP perhaps, but I'll still stick with the mid 80's Corvette Lola. Extremely rare.

Miner

Attachments

• gtp1.jpg
    gtp1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back