Massachusetts meet up?

You're way off line in your picture there. I'm not concerned unless your kart has an extra 100 HP too.

okay...
So where's f1 outdoors?
That sounds like fun!

-Randy

You're way off line in your picture there. I'm not concerned unless your kart has an extra 100 HP too.

Well this will be your chance then....

okay...
So where's f1 outdoors?
That sounds like fun!

-Randy

It's in west bridgewater MA. Guys lets have some feedback. If this is too juvenile for some of you and if you prefer to eat a burger, fries and ice cream rather than drive, then speak up and we can just do Pimples Farm again. Wick I would like for you to bring me my trophy please....

Last edited:
Go kart!!!!!!!!

guys if you're interested in cars and coffee i made a thread in this forum. it's a good time considering there isn't any beer :biggrin:

Well this will be your chance then....

It's in west bridgewater MA. Guys lets have some feedback. If this is too juvenile for some of you and if you prefer to eat a burger, fries and ice cream rather than drive, then speak up and we can just do Pimples Farm again. Wick I would like for you to bring me my trophy please....

Since I live in NH, it would be more convenient for me to do Westford. Taking my NSX to Boston reminds me of the AMG Showcase I went to at the World Trade Center (sponsored by Clairs MB) where you couldn't drive the Black Edition with 28k miles on it - the only interesting car there IMHO opinion - because they said it "wasn't suitable for urban driving due to the lowered sports suspension."

My NSX isn't any different.

If we go to Boston you'd better have armed security since the boyz love the ride and want it now. Not knocking urban dwellers just the gangstas.

Ivanj
1/21/2013

Hahaha, what are you talking about? First, I don't think there has been any meet discussed or scheduled for downtown Boston. Not that having a meet there would be a bad idea, I just don't think anyone has discussed the possibility.

Second, are you worried that your NSX will get carjacked or stolen by "urban gangstas" if you come to Boston? I don't think that is a realistic concern. I have never felt concerned driving my NSX in Boston and have seen many, many nice cars out in the city (such as F430 and Gallardo just last weekend, and the DB9 and Vantage this week). Armed security? :confused:

Also, unless you're dropped pretty low, I think you can drive around Boston without major concern. You may of course wish to be careful but my NSX is stock height and I don't have any issues.

Liquid's right man, first of all the F1 racing place is like 30 miles outside of downtown Boston. And even if we were going downtown, most areas are very nice and there are tons of nice cars. But the issue is that it is just a bit far for everyone. If you are worried about F1Boston, that is braintree and they have a HUGE parking lot in a very nice area, you have zero to worry about. I have left my NSX there for hours many days. The Ice cream place is OK with me too. I mean whatever everyone else prefers. I am flexible. OK looks like I am going to do this again, lets take some polls. I'll start a new thread.

Liquid's right man, first of all the F1 racing place is like 30 miles outside of downtown Boston. And even if we were going downtown, most areas are very nice and there are tons of nice cars. But the issue is that it is just a bit far for everyone. If you are worried about F1Boston, that is braintree and they have a HUGE parking lot in a very nice area, you have zero to worry about. I have left my NSX there for hours many days. The Ice cream place is OK with me too. I mean whatever everyone else prefers. I am flexible. OK looks like I am going to do this again, lets take some polls. I'll start a new thread.

x2 on what the hell is that guy talking about :tongue::biggrin::rolleyes:

and low? i drive in boston pretty much everyday and commute to school in this and I am and have been absolutely fine. you just need to look at the road(also note i'm on 14x10's with 225/40's)... and my front is raised about an inch in this picture, LOL, if not more, since I'm working on my fenders and some body work right now:

DSC_4040.jpg

3025_166318010095_719475095_6865506_587185_n.jpg

Last edited:
+1 on driving. But in our cars! Nice weather are few and far in between in NE. Miles racked up on our mid-engined machines while sitting on the parking lot at Kimball or karting = 0. Spirited drive along the breath-taking North Shore (Rt. 127) and stopping by for some fresh seafood/fried clams along Ipswich County (off Rt. 133) before firing up our engines to finish the drive = priceless.

:biggrin:

Back