Marketplace posts deleted

ctrlaltdelboy said:
I guess my contributions to this thread and it's readers are not appreciated by the forum police - I'll clear off then shall I?
I'm not sure what you have posted before, as I didn't delete your posts in the thread. But if any were deleted, I can assure you that the posts violated the marketplace rules, and had nothing to do with appreciation.

BTW, the two posts above were split from the marketplace thread, as they had nothing to do with the item for sale.

Hey!!!That Calvin(poohBear) post my buddy!!! KGB what violatetion dose it's violated? please let me know? look find to me!

This make me sick::mad:

PoohBEAR said:
Okay..Somebody fill me in, what is reallllly going on? Am I missing a post somewhere that I need to catch up on?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dude!!! you ads has been deleted!!!
-Aaron

Zanardi 0 said:
KGB what violatetion dose it's violated? please let me know? look find to me!

This make me sick::mad:
I'm not sure why I should let you know, as none of this thread, or PoohBEAR's for sale thread has anything to do with you. As to you being sick about this: Live with it.

PoohBEAR: What happened is that ctrlaltdelboy posted the messgae above in your for sale thread, and instead of simply deleting it (not relevant to your thread), I split the thread and moved his post, along with my reply to this forum (along with a new thread title) for him to comment on should he wish to. As to the posts that ctrlaltdelboy refers to being deleted, I have know clue as I said above. I suspect that ctrlaltdelboy posted something that didn't meet the guidlines, and was removed by another moderator.

I've been a member for awhile and have learned to trust the moderator's judgement for what is good or not.

ctrlaltdelboy, if you comment doesn't belong with my post and meant toward my posting, do PM me and let me know....or post another thread.

aaron, thanks for watching out for me. But I think the moderators are just doing their job. See explanation below.

KGP, thanks for PM me regarding this....and taking the time to put out the explanation.

NOW EVERYONE, HAVE A FREAKING SAFE LONG WEEKEND!!!!!!!

KGP said:
PoohBEAR: What happened is that ctrlaltdelboy posted the messgae above in your for sale thread, and instead of simply deleting it (not relevant to your thread), I split the thread and moved his post, along with my reply to this forum (along with a new thread title) for him to comment on should he wish to. As to the posts that ctrlaltdelboy refers to being deleted, I have know clue as I said above. I suspect that ctrlaltdelboy posted something that didn't meet the guidlines, and was removed by another moderator.
I don't know anything about this topic. But... there's another alternative. If some posts were split off to create another topic, ctrlaltdelboy may think that his posts were deleted, when in fact they may still exist, but in the new topic that was created (split off).

Back