• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Mark Johnson from Dali Racing is the man.

I received my items today. He has been very communicative all the way until I received my items. I am going to order some more parts from him in the near future. Unbeatable price.

CF lid spoiler for USD175. FRP type-R rear diffuser for USD100 and FRP RHD center console also USD100.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Can i order parts from Dali Racing?

I live in Australia and have ordered parts on a couple of occasions from Mark at Dali. In both cases the parts with delivered to my door in Australia with one week of them being ordered.

I should add, there was good communication all the way, so my experience so far has been great.

I order a few things from Dali Racing the other day and everything went smooth so far.They contact me through email and was letting me know that they received payment and item will be shipped out soon.So as far as I know you still can order from them.And they seems to have a great communication with me a bout my parts that I ordered.Contact Mark Johnson (MJ) he was the one that was doing all the help me through email about my order.Hope this help!

Back