March 11 - Fourth NSXCA Midwest Region Annual Dinner

It was really fantastic to see everyone. We had a great time, and it was nice to catch up with folks whom I haven't seen since September. I feel bad though, as there were so many new faces, and I didn't get to talk to everyone. We'll have some more time at the next event I'm sure.

Sean

Thanx to NXSCA for the dinner, very nice. Unfortunately I did not win the tires that I desperately need. Great and quick drive up, but a slow drive back, didn't get over 130:frown: tons of traffic. At least we beat the weather:smile: Nice to put some faces with the handles.

96 NSX-T said:
Thanx to NXSCA for the dinner, very nice. Unfortunately I did not win the tires that I desperately need. Great and quick drive up, but a slow drive back, didn't get over 130:frown: tons of traffic. At least we beat the weather:smile: Nice to put some faces with the handles.

NSX-T,

Your car top out at 125mph :frown: until you go FI :biggrin:

Juice said:
Ko-nsx, where the hell were you sitting? As always, I was at the table making all the loud noises! :D Nice to meet you man, but next time we need to spend some time over drinks.

Maybe Spring Fling?

I'm not sure yet about spring fling. I was against the wall, near the exit for the bathroom. I didn't se you at all after we met. Did you leave early? Who was the guy with the m-5? Me, 96 nsx-t and nsx6 were the last to leave.

Bryan Hunter was the guy with the BMW M5. His NSX is full blown race prepared. I think he is in the T2 class.

here are some pics i took at the dinner. I left the real camera at home and these are from my cell.

Attachments

• nsxca midwest 019.jpg
    nsxca midwest 019.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 76
  • nsxca midwest 023.jpg
    nsxca midwest 023.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 75
  • nsxca midwest 027.jpg
    nsxca midwest 027.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 58
  • nsxca midwest 001.jpg
    nsxca midwest 001.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 69
  • nsxca midwest 025.jpg
    nsxca midwest 025.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 68
some more pics

Attachments

• nsxca midwest 021.jpg
    nsxca midwest 021.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 62
  • nsxca midwest 026.jpg
    nsxca midwest 026.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 53
  • nsxca midwest 030.jpg
    nsxca midwest 030.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 55
  • nsxca midwest 022.jpg
    nsxca midwest 022.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 61
  • nsxca midwest 024.jpg
    nsxca midwest 024.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 81
Ko-nsx said:
some more pics
wMTIxNzAxMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTIxNzAxMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTIxNzAxNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

comquat1 said:
hmmm.... so you finally weren't kidding on the tires! :wink:
We really did give away a set of tires at this year's dinner. Not the one on the table, but a $500 gift certificate for the Tire Rack.

I know today is April 1, but it's true anyway.

Back