• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Many Parts for sale, OEM and aftermarket

DPG

Experienced Member
All parts are before shipping and shipping will be paid by purchaser. Please send me a private message, otherwise I will not know who is first in line for the parts. Thank you.

-Ivory Headliner, "A" pillar interior covers- $100
-Engine bay wire harness- $100
-Modified intake manifold (No EGR)- $300
-91 Dohc V-Tec intake manifold cover plate- $30
-91 Valve cover coil pack covers- $50
-91 Chrome stock wheels with center caps Good condition- $100 pick up SOLD
-94 Center channel speaker- $40 Sold

-Drivers side 2002 headlight with ballast and bulb (bulb should be good), the headlight plastic has a small crack on the side but does not show on top of headlight, it can be taken apart, cleaned and repaired, and sealed back up.- $400 Sold

Pictures upon request.
Again, Please send me private messages for contact.

Thank you,
David G.

Last edited:
Sent private on 02' Light.

David:
I am in immediate need of stock wheels. Unfortunately, I live in Colorado. I definitely would be willing to pay more than your price if you could send them!
Home phone: 303-443-2692
Cell: 303-525-6673
...or send me your phone number and I will call.
thanks,
--bruce henderson

Interested in headlamp, any photos? PM me at [email protected] thanks, Stephen

DPG said:
All parts are before shipping and shipping will be paid by purchaser. Please send me a private message, otherwise I will not know who is first in line for the parts. Thank you.

-Stock 3.0 Heads, they do not include the lost motion assemblies ($134 from SOS)- $700
-Ivory Headliner, "A" pillar interior covers- $100
-Engine bay wire harness- $200
-Driver side interior wire harness- $150
-Front bay wire harness- $150
-Modified intake manifold (No EGR)- $300
-Dohc V-Tec intake manifold cover plate- $30
-91 Valve cover coil pack covers- $50
-91 Chrome stock wheels with center caps Good condition- $100 pick up
-94 Center channel speaker- $40 Sold

-2 Taitec side mount sliding seat rails for Recaro SPG, Sparco Rev, and Sparco Roadster seats (Drivers side is used, passenger is brand new)- $175 for drivers side, $225 for passenger side. (NO WAITING FROM JAPAN!)

-Drivers side 2002 headlight with ballast and bulb (bulb should be good), the headlight plastic has a small crack on the side but does not show on top of headlight, it can be taken apart, cleaned and repaired, and sealed back up.- $400

Pictures upon request.
Again, Please send me private messages for contact.

Thank you,
David G.

Back