Man all you guys buying the CTSC and BBSC are getting ripped!

I bet you guys all feel like suckers.....

Moron!! :rolleyes:

Just a Joke

I'm pretty sure he posted as a joke. Relatively new member.
Levity people, that's all he was introducing.

It has been posted a few times.
That device has been around for at least 3 years now.
It showed HP gains but only 1 - 5 if I remember correctly.
Nowhere near what a true supercharger can put out, as we all know.

Len

Nsxjoy: Sorry I did not know this was old news here (hope the Forum Nazi does not see this!)

Len 3.8: Thanks for being open-minded enough to know this was a joke. I happened across this on ebay and thought " I wonder how many idiots have bought this overgrown hair dryer and actually thought they were getting something for it? Probably the same people who think the big 3 or oil companies bought the rights to the "100 mpg carb" to keep it off the market:D

Yes, I am a newbie, but we all were once!;)

P.S.: Andy, you obviously have been speaking to my wife. That is the same opinion she has of me.

P.S.: Andy, you obviously have been speaking to my wife. That is the same opinion she has of me.

:) Good one.

Welcome and I apologize. Recently there has been a barrage of posts about Supercharger A vs Supercharger B, and to some the topic is a bit "passionate". I did not know if you were joking around or implying that forced induction customers were suckers, because I couldn't link to your referenced URL. Looks like I'm the moron. :o

Touche'

The pet name for my first NSX was "Saint" which at the time of naming back in 1997, was very appropriate for the circumstances. The name just kinda stuck and carried over to my current NSX. The moniker in no way applies to my manners, it refers to my car. I also have the stick-figured-man airbrushed on my helmet. With halo, of course. ;)

Back