Making my NSX payment makes me Happy!

I hardly get to drive the NSX and I don't even have it parked at my house anymore. I own a carpet cleaning company and our van takes up one of the spots in the garage now. My NSX is parked at my parents house, which is about 10 minutes away. Anyways, everytime the payment date comes around I am actually happy to pay it. Am I crazy?? Why am I happy making a payment for a car that I hardly drive??

erick

You don't know why you're happy to pay to have the NSX? Go to your parent's house, take the NSX for a drive and it'll all come back to you.:biggrin:

J

or if your too busy....

we'll be HAPPY to drive your car around for u :biggrin:

yeah, i have no reason why i dont mind paying for my nsx. Now our Acura TL, I just hate paying for that thing.

I guess some things are just worth the money. I'm gonna drive my NSX all weekend. Haven't driven it for over a month.

I just wanted to see if anyone didn't mind making their NSX payments but the other payments are harder to make.

erick

Oddly enough, I totally agree.

We had an 04 TL, and I did like that car, but I also hated the payments on it.

The NSX which is double the payment, I have no issues paying for.

I think it's the enjoyment factor, oh and the fact that the NSX is freaking awesome.

ERICKGS3 said:
I hardly get to drive the NSX and I don't even have it parked at my house anymore. I own a carpet cleaning company and our van takes up one of the spots in the garage now. My NSX is parked at my parents house, which is about 10 minutes away. Anyways, everytime the payment date comes around I am actually happy to pay it. Am I crazy?? Why am I happy making a payment for a car that I hardly drive??

erick

Im the same way. I hardly drive mine and I love making my payments too.:confused: I waiting to pay mine off, this way I can start on another mission.

ERICKGS3 said:

erick

i'm in the same situation, the difference is my car is parked far way from me and i'm paying $400/month for parking. And i used my car once a week or twice a month only.

Last edited:
payment? what payment?:biggrin:
I do love driving my baby though! Try and make a point of having an appointment with her at least once every week!
And each night when I come home from work, I would glance over and admire it's beauty, and think I'm a lucky man!:tongue:

Back