Makeover process

Looks good Brent,

I agree with Synth, perhaps All gloss black with the rivets left to break up the wheel.

Here is a matte black with exposed rivets.

9.jpg

Can someone photoshop theses with red rivets? :smile:

Here is a pretty LAME chop I did in 1 minute...but... you get the idea and I think it looks HOT. Do this!

ofoppw.jpg

(ps: where are those seat pics?!?) :D

Thanks, looks pretty damn cool! Can you do very edge in polished? :smile:

PM me your cell number and I will send a couple of old photos of seats.....thats all I have for now, painter is still doing minor work on paint, and there is no way he is sitting on my Recaros...

Last edited:
Here is another option. Substitute the yellow for red. :)

-black polished lip
-satin finish spoke
-yellow "time attack" stripe
-yellow rivets

8.jpg

For the love of God... stay away from the time attack style.

I am thinking no color on edge, just polished. Powder coat entire wheel black except edge and add red rivets and lugnuts.
Black polished lip? chrome?

My .02... do the centers flat black, and red rivets... maybe gloss black lip?

Here is a pretty LAME chop I did in 1 minute...but... you get the idea and I think it looks HOT. Do this!

ofoppw.jpg

(ps: where are those seat pics?!?) :D

Have to admit, its starting to grow on me.:smile:.....and a helluva lot cheaper than new mags!!! Mat black, semi flat/satin black, or gloss black? which is easier to keep up?

Have to admit, its starting to grow on me.:smile:.....and a helluva lot cheaper than new mags!!! Mat black, semi flat/satin black, or gloss black? which is easier to keep up?

Think this looks sweet. However, when they reassemble the wheel after powdercoat, won't the paint on the rivets get damaged from the socket?

Jeff

can anyone photoshop on first photo in thread? thks Do black wheel thing:smile:

Would still like to see wheels black on the car....Can someone photoshop with or without red rivets to first photo of before shot? thks:smile:

NO PHOTOSHOPPERS?:smile::smile:

Come on somebody? Show me them skills:biggrin:

OK somebody post me a photoshop of the black wheels on my NSX:frown:

14" lip.....Daaaaaaaaamn:tongue:

At that point I think its considered a cave and not a lip. lol. That color combo I think would look absolutely sick tho :wink:

Couple more pics from Brent's NSX.
PS: U need to learn how to post pics man :tongue:

lol

Attachments

• brentcraze.jpg
    brentcraze.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 612
  • brentcraze1.jpg
    brentcraze1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 574
  • brentcraze2.jpg
    brentcraze2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 461
  • brentcraze4.jpg
    brentcraze4.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
Looking nice Brent! I like the way the skirts blend well with the body/front end. Man, how do you guys navigate the driveways/speed bumps unless you have an air lift system? Are you staying with those wheels/finish?

Jeff

Last edited:
Looking nice Brent! I like the way the skirts blend well with the body/front end. Man, how do you guys navigate the driveways/speed bumps unless you have an air lift system? Are you staying with those wheels/finish?

Jeff

Thanks, I have full airride suspension....leaving wheels for now.......:smile:

Back