Makeover process

I am really suprised no one noticed the 08 Corvette mirrors, and also the hood is a custom one off from an OEM!! all aluminum.........:rolleyes:

Because the rest of the car is wow...was distracted!! Mirrors look similar to OEM though except stalk is longer. Hard to tell from pic. Are they still motorized? I almost bought that aluminum hood too but had already painted my car.

Jeff

I think the wheel you have is a beautiful wheel and fits the car very nicely.

I would do the centers first, put one together and see well how you like them with the polished lip...

You can always have the outer barrels powder coated then if you don't like the look after doing the centers first.

The whole wheel or just the center? :cool:

Last edited:
Could someone photoshop the centers black? maybe even the entire wheel black except a small outside edge left polished? thanks in advance, and thanks for the ideas and support:smile:

I'd like to see it both ways.

Could someone photoshop the centers black? maybe even the entire wheel black except a small outside edge left polished? thanks in advance, and thanks for the ideas and support:smile:

Hi Brent, I was looking at that car last year this time to buy, what did you end up paying for it?

Shawn

I got video and lots of pictures of that car! Just need to find where I stored them all.

looks awesome. the mirrors are not that noticeable. like Racer said, they look oem, just a bit taller.

My vote, powdercoat all matte black or keep it polished. PW'd black centers with polished lip is getting a bit played out IMHO.

Looks good Brent,

I agree with Synth, perhaps All gloss black with the rivets left to break up the wheel.

Here is a matte black with exposed rivets.

9.jpg

Last edited:
Those look badass..!

Looks good Brent,

I agree with Synth, perhaps All gloss black with the rivets left to break up the wheel.

9.jpg

Looks good Brent,

9.jpg

Looks good, can someone photoshop the edge polished?:cool:

I am really suprised no one noticed the 08 Corvette mirrors, and also the hood is a custom one off from an OEM!! all aluminum.........:rolleyes:

Nice, :smile: you indicate me an online shop (Internet) Corvette to buy these to mirroir? (which dispatches its products in Europe) that made three years that I seek, thank you very much for your assistance TexasBrent friends

WWW.Europeancorvette.com is there. Mirrors do not fit stock, you will have to buildup base material and sand down to fit exact....:smile:

thank you very much TexasBrent, excuse me for the time wasted because of me but, a long time ago that I seek has to replace the rear view mirrors of my NSX which are too small, now, I will see the head of people whom I exceed on highway! still thank you for your kindness!

Have you ever had your wheels redone/polished? I was thinking of having them polished out and clearcoated.....:smile:

Been trying to decide on what to get wheel wise. Trying to get lighter than the wheels i have(i believe we have the same wheels). Picking wheels is not easy. Maybe refresh mine(powdercoat-paint) or get new ones. Hard to see what they would look like.

I had my centers painted the color of the car when i got them. i was wondering the same thing about making them black.

Attachments

• dub car show 052.jpg
    dub car show 052.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 369
I had my centers painted the color of the car when i got them. i was wondering the same thing about making them black.

Silver centers look great on your car......I wonder what black would look like too.....I was thinking paint the whole wheel black except wheel bolts? and very edge of wheel....leave polished.....Maybe red or blue lugnuts? Can somebody photoshop?

Flat black centers, with gloss black lips and either leave the bolts alone or maybe red, and red lugnuts.

just rim it up and get those pics up, im thirsty to see the finished product.

Waiting for headlights to be delivered. Will install and do final body adjustments. Then post photos.......Am planning on attending NSXCraze in Houston next month.:smile:

Back