• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Main relay option

Hi, I have access to NSX and Legend manuals, while reading the Legend manual I found a similarity of the main relay with the NSX relay, went and pull both of the manual and they are the same, wiring diagram, terminal numbers and wire colors are the same, even the relay test procedure is the same.
What I did to confirm this I purchased a cheap used one, and it is the same physically same terminal same size all I need to do is plug it in and try it, I let you know the results, the only thing that it might be different is the contacts rating but I will find out.

I'm pretty sure they are the same. Formerly having a 1st generation Legend with a bad main relay I can attest to the Legend and NSX exhibit the same symptoms when it does go bad would make me think they are the same.

Miner
Ps. Miner as a UTEP Grad, class of 90. Cathedral class of 85

Yes the number is different obviously, but don't worry no body has the actual part number for the Legend one, and the only one is going to plug it to his NSX is me, so please DO NOT TRY THIS RELAY, once I do it I will give the results I opened both relay and everything inside is the same no difference same coil and contacts same circuit board but then again don't try it.

Back