M5 Driving Videos

How Fast is the M5....I was trying to Chase it Down on Saturday.. it was up in front of me 2 cars lenght... Going so fast...can i keep up with it.... :mad:

I've never dirven one, but from what I have seen and read, it seems to be an amazing automobile. There are a few members on this forum that own one, maybe one of them could describe his or her experience.

VERY fast and in a word: torque
Certainly not nearly as nimble or "go carty" as the NSX, but without a doubt an AMAZING sports sedan (with the help of Dinan's Stage 3 suspension).

I miss the NSX, but for a "practical" car, I can't think of anything else I could possibly want and believe me, I spend quite a few cycles thinking about that very thought.

Comparison? If I remember correctly, a guy named Jeff in Sacramento had an NSX and an M5 and took them both (I assume at separate times) to Thunderhill and timed himself. Stock for stock, he got better laptimes in the M5, with modifications however, I believe the NSX had the CLEAR edge.

Anyway, my $0.02

Kevin

I know they have 400 HP and are six speed and tons of torque. Very BAD looking car. We were in the NSX the other day and driving behind one and his plate was L8TR. Pretty fitting for the car.:)

khiroshima said:

Comparison? If I remember correctly, a guy named Jeff in Sacramento had an NSX and an M5 and took them both (I assume at separate times) to Thunderhill and timed himself. Stock for stock, he got better laptimes in the M5, with modifications however, I believe the NSX had the CLEAR edge.

Anyway, my $0.02

Kevin

Could that person you're referring to is also known on Prime as Number 9 (the guy with the CTSC Zanardi #9)? Just speculating, ICBW BTW.

Back