M3 pictures

^

THonda said:
ot, but is there a reason why you list all of your sold cars in your profile? :D

post a picture of your modded m3 here and show us how it's done.

yo fellas,

Thanks for the replies and SN's of some cars. I will search for them in the Gallery section to gain some ideas.

Thonda: No real reason for listing my cars besides maybe to share some of the cars I've owned in the past. Each one was special to me but I could only afford one car at a time back in college…the E55 was nice but at the time I took delivery of the car I had no job thus had to sell it. Extremely FAST but not so great in the snow….haha

Here's a few pics of my M3, you can see more of it in detail at:

http://www.carandmodel.com/featuredcar/6.php

m3 hood shot.jpg

m3 ground shot.jpg

m3 front angle.jpg

That was one nice looking M3! Why did you sell it?!! The only thing I would have done differently was remove the stickers. Apart from that, its pretty damn kickass!!

I agree with Spinner-the decals/advertisements have to go. The car is beautiful otherwise and I love the cold air intake on the hood, very very clean. I actually like the M3 quite bit.

Re: So who's got the most tastefully modded NSX here?

Spinner: Actually I did NOT sell the M3, it's sits in my garage making weekend appearances at car shows and some track events :)

*I sold the E55 AMG after only a few weeks....

Thanks for the comments on the M3...that hood is totally custom molded from the OEM aluminum hood so no fitment issues.

Still looking for a "perfect" used NSX ;)

Re: So who's got the most tastefully modded NSX here?

Where did you get the adjustable front spoiler?
I guess I should ask, what brand it is as well?
I would also like to know what rear piece is right over the exhaust. While we are at it, the hood as well.
Nice Bimmer.
Oregon, are you keeping good ole Cali from it's high taxes? :)

Really nice looking BMW.

hey rick, i recognized that m3 right when i saw it, then i looked up and saw your name. we dont really know each other but im a friend of yangs. i live in the same neighborhood you used to when you had your green eclipse. but that was waaaaay back in the day. well i just wanted to say whats up and good luck finding a nsx, they are amazing.

Back