Lud/Admin- Help on my avatar please

Lud,
Please see attached picture I would like to use for my avatar. I've noticed that others have decent quality pictures with good sizing, but my attempt seems to be pretty poor given the limit size in the "Edit your Avatar" section. Can you help. It's also in photopost upload area under the Fun category. Thanks,

Al T.

What the Hell is that Al?:confused:

Here's a quick edit with MS paint.

Otto

Attachments

• 8178FAST01_cropped.jpg
    8178FAST01_cropped.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 48
This is known as the "VW Fast". It's their symbol for the speed demon that lives in all of us and was used in the TV commercials showing the new Gold GTI turbo with the red trim around the front blacked out grille. My wife couldn't understand what it really meant except when it kept talking to the drivers and influencing their real need to drive the car. A pretty girl couldn't win out over the "Fast" in what was really important. One commercial had a policeman about to give the guy a ticket when he noticed the "Fast" on the center arm rest area. He told the guy to go but keep it safe. Then when he returned back to his patrol car, you could see one of them on the dash of the patrol car. For car lovers, the "Fast" rules! :wink: Now if I could just get a decent size and quality image to post in my avatar spot, I'd be happy as a clam. Need the admin guys help for that. Take care,

ATERPAK said:
Now if I could just get a decent size and quality image to post in my avatar spot, I'd be happy as a clam.
<--- You mean quality image like mine? :biggrin:

Why not use what Otto made for you? :smile:

KGP said:
You mean quality image like mine? :biggrin:
Ha! That's 'only' 138 x 134

How about full 150 x 150? :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 8178FAST01.jpg
    8178FAST01.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 113
D'Ecosse said:
Ha! That's 'only' 138 x 134

How about full 150 x 150? :biggrin:
I have to leave AFTERPAK some area for improvement! :biggrin:

Okay I think I got this to work. Let's find out. YEP! Cooooooool. Now Otto or D'Ecosse please give me a clue how you got it to the right file size with the higher quality. My use of photoshop sure didn't do the job.

Back