Lowest mileage 91 ?

I couldn't buy a sub-1000 mileage 91. I'd feel guilty about every mile I put on it.

I'd much rather get something in the 30-40,000 mile range and drive the hell out of it.

A friend of mine(Wraythe) here in Utah picked up the Silver one woth only a few hundred miles. The car in person is :eek: :eek: :biggrin:
WOW!!!!!!

Wow, a 91 with less than 1k miles? How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

My 91 has 162k miles... this thread makes my NSX work at a sweat-shop in China. :frown:
143K and about to be boosted! i bet you either one of our cars would out run one of these super low miles cars especially yours with a 6spd!

I'm just curious to see the lowest mileage on an early 1991. Mine is just a tad over 27,500 mile.

There are some insanely low ones out there. There was a black 1991 NSX for sale last year with Oregon plates and the car only had 351 miles on it. All original. :eek:

A friend of mine(Wraythe) here in Utah picked up the Silver one woth only a few hundred miles. The car in person is :eek: :eek: :biggrin:
WOW!!!!!!

I have been trying to get him to let me see pictures of that car for over a year now. Do you have any?

Back