Lowest mileage 91 ?

Some one bought a 91 few months ago with only 900 miles.

Game over.
Thread closed
:wink:

Not so fast!! A black 1991 sold less than a year ago with only 351 miles on the odometer. :eek:

Also, a Prime member bought his silver 1991 NSX with about 700 miles on it not too long ago.

Where do you find these gems?

If ne one knows of one hit me up, Ill give it a great home! :biggrin:

Where do you find these gems?

If ne one knows of one hit me up, Ill give it a great home! :biggrin:

You have to be patient, and be ready to pay to play. These cars are not cheap, and you cannot really haggle and say you are looking at another one with lower mileage. ;)

How much would a 91 be if it had 1 or 2 thousand miles? 45K ?

Pretty close....depends on the car and how much the owner knows about the value of it. I talked to a former NSX owner recently who sold a mint condition Berlina Black early model NSX for only $21k with 26,000 miles on it....two years ago!! Whoever bought that car pretty much stole it.

Pretty close....depends on the car and how much the owner knows about the value of it. I talked to a former NSX owner recently who sold a mint condition Berlina Black early model NSX for only $21k with 26,000 miles on it....two years ago!! Whoever bought that car pretty much stole it.

Was the the one out in California that was sold in hours? I think I remember that car.:wink:

I bought the car for my wife, she drove it once and for 3 months it just sat in the garrage. I sold the car to another prime member from CA, he flew down to TX and drove it back. :biggrin:

Back on topic, I bought my '92 Red NSX back in March or 04 from original owner with only 12K miles.

Have seen a few in Japan with 16,000KM and one 1992 Auto with 3200KM (was pricey for a 1992 looked new!)

Back