low mileage Imola hitting the market

That is a super deal IMO. I paid 59 for mine with 37k miles. It was s/c, but still, can't beat imola with under 10k miles for that price.

2002 Imola Orange Pearl. Finally arrived today. Had her shipped in a closed container from Indianapolis to Texas.
My friend Lostbuckeye came over to check her out and we went on a short drive and took some photos.
Cleaned her up and detailed most of the car. She is in immaculate condition and had all her services just performed at the same dealer she has been at for the last 10 years.

IMG_0357.jpg
Sitting next to her sister.

IMG_0319.jpg
New one on the left, 2003 Red in Middle and Lostbuckeye on the right.
IMG_0362.jpg
IMG_0312.jpg
Both 2002 Imola's - which makes 3 in San Antonio. Lostbuckeye on the right is slightly lower with Bilstein shocks

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Hope to make to NSXPO in NC in October.

congrats!

this looks NEW.....

attachment.php

Awesome Car. It was fun driving the Helotes curves with a twin in front of me. Now I know what I look like on the road. It'll be fun driving twin unicorns to NSXPO.

Gorgeous NSX's! Can't wait to see them in person ... Again, HUGE CONGRATS!

Very nice car ~ I was also looking at this car for my DD NSX but it was sold, now I know to who! grrr

Irony is that I was going to leave this car at our Durham home and ship it back after the NSXPO. I would love to attend with an NSX but don't want to ship our white one cross country!

Beautiful car congrats!

[h=2]decals/stickers for drivers seat - button that moves seat forward and back.[/h]
I need the decals/stickers for drivers seat - button that moves seat forward and back. Mine is missing on my new NSX. Any ideas on how to get one or does anyone have one they could sell.

Appreciate any help. Please PM if any ideas.

attachment.php

If you cant find one used, you may need to buy the entire switch, Acura part number 35890-SL0-A11ZG (for the orange one) and at oemacuraparts dot com it goes for 77.18$ plus shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. you may want to look under the seat, or remove the seat to see if it just fell off.

so jealous of the owner of the imola gem...

Back