Lotus esprit v. gt500 v. keeping my car

So I dropped by standford european to take a peep at some of their goodies, and 2 cars caught my attention. Kinda made me wanna trade in my car, but im not sure what i wanna do. you guys got any opinions on the car below?

1) 67 mustang shelby gt500. exterior could use some work (new paintjob) as well as the interior. Motor is freshly rebuilt (by unknown) and has 2600 miles. This is an original gt500. Another 10-15k would make the car perfect.

2)97 lotus esprit V8. Car is immaculate inside out. Blue with beige interior.

or option 3

3) keep my 3.0L 270hp NSX.

Decisions, decisions...

4) add a supercharger to your NSX and don't worry about the Lotus.

Plus the Lotus still had a really bad interior in 97. I think they changed it up in 99 to look better.

thats really an entirely subjective question, and everyone would answer it differently, and really it is all what you want out of your car.

The espirit is very similar to the nsx. very limited, a high wow factor, and the esteem of being in a very select group of owners of a storied british race company

The GT500 however is completely different. It is not an exotic no matter how you might look at it, but it has many benefits as well
It will appreciate in value. It has an incredible nostalgia value for americans, and will probably get more compliments than the nsx!

If it were me, that'd be a tough choice to make. How much they asking for the gt500?

DeNguyen said:
So I dropped by standford european to take a peep at some of their goodies, and 2 cars caught my attention. Kinda made me wanna trade in my car, but im not sure what i wanna do. you guys got any opinions on the car below?

1) 67 mustang shelby gt500. exterior could use some work (new paintjob) as well as the interior. Motor is freshly rebuilt (by unknown) and has 2600 miles. This is an original gt500. Another 10-15k would make the car perfect.

2)97 lotus esprit V8. Car is immaculate inside out. Blue with beige interior.

or option 3

3) keep my 3.0L 270hp NSX.

Decisions, decisions...

1) Mustang - Double that figure and you'll be fine.
2) Did you drive it?
3) CTSC fix

Back