• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

lots of stuff for sale

Technomagnisum Wheels, 17x8 and 17x9.5 with BRAND NEW Falkin tires, when I say new they haven’t even been mounted yet!! Custom powder coated anthrosite grey with Honda center caps, very light awesome looking wheel. My wife thinks I dumb to sell them but I want baller 19’s . Asking $2200 plus ½ of shipping

Comptech exhaust, decent condition….no dents or anything. Asking $500 plus ½ shipping. (delayed delivery until my new one shows up, will hold with deposit)

Momo race seat, carbon/kevlar with mounting brackets from Dali. LIKE new almost perfect except it doesn’t come in a sealed plastic bag.
New is $760. Asking $500 plus 1/2 shipping

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Procar rear splitter sold by dali (ya know procar stuff is $$$) like new also no chips/scratches or cracks. new is $1150. asking $800 plus 1/2 shipping.

Burn Up Vented Carbon Fiber JGTC hood this is in great condition but does have a small crack in the clear coat (paint) right between the vents. I may try and have it fixed but would prefer to sell as it is. a body shop would/should charge 150-200 for fill and reclear or you could leave it. No one ever sees it till I point it out. A new fiberglass hood is $1050...carbon is a couple $$ more. I would like to get $650 for this plus 1/2 the shipping.

OEM steering wheels with airbag ,is 95% perfect, I would like to get $225 plus ½ of the shipping

OEM steering wheels without airbag ,is 80% perfect, I would like to get $100 plus ½ of the shipping PERFECT FOR A REWRAP!!!

Taitec lightweight exhaust… NO WAITING ok maybe a little waiting….its not that they are expensive you just can’t get them Asking $950 plus ½ shipping.[B]pending[/B]

NEWER OEM front lower lip (the black plastic one) great condition 90% perfect asking $50 plus ½ shipping.

OEM white hood. 99.9% perfect condition asking $450 plus ½ of shipping. - SOLD

again there are pics in my gallery or PM me with questions.... I will be having even more stuff soon.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you? Trying to figure shipping!

Is the taitec exhuast system still for sell? If so I will take it. Please let me know.

01blacks4 said:
Technomagnisum Wheels, 17x8 and 17x9.5 with BRAND NEW Falkin tires, when I say new they haven’t even been mounted yet!! Custom powder coated anthrosite grey with Honda center caps, very light awesome looking wheel. My wife thinks I dumb to sell them but I want baller 19’s . Asking $2200 plus ½ of shipping

Comptech exhaust, decent condition….no dents or anything. Asking $500 plus ½ shipping. (delayed delivery until my new one shows up, will hold with deposit)

Momo race seat, carbon/kevlar with mounting brackets from Dali. LIKE new almost perfect except it doesn’t come in a sealed plastic bag.
New is $760. Asking $500 plus 1/2 shipping

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Procar rear splitter sold by dali (ya know procar stuff is $$$) like new also no chips/scratches or cracks. new is $1150. asking $800 plus 1/2 shipping.

Burn Up Vented Carbon Fiber JGTC hood this is in great condition but does have a small crack in the clear coat (paint) right between the vents. I may try and have it fixed but would prefer to sell as it is. a body shop would/should charge 150-200 for fill and reclear or you could leave it. No one ever sees it till I point it out. A new fiberglass hood is $1050...carbon is a couple $$ more. I would like to get $650 for this plus 1/2 the shipping.

OEM steering wheels with airbag ,is 95% perfect, I would like to get $225 plus ½ of the shipping

OEM steering wheels without airbag ,is 80% perfect, I would like to get $100 plus ½ of the shipping PERFECT FOR A REWRAP!!!

Taitec lightweight exhaust… NO WAITING ok maybe a little waiting….its not that they are expensive you just can’t get them Asking $950 plus ½ shipping.[B]pending[/B]

NEWER OEM front lower lip (the black plastic one) great condition 90% perfect asking $50 plus ½ shipping.

OEM white hood. 99.9% perfect condition asking $450 plus ½ of shipping.

again there are pics in my gallery or PM me with questions.... I will be having even more stuff soon.....

Looks like you have TX plates, but not sure if you moved.
Interested in the Taitec LW Exhaust. LMK if the deal falls through.

I may interested in the comptech exhaust. What does "decent condition" mean? I did not see amy pics of it in your gallery. Do you have any?

Hi,

Still have the Taitec exhaust for sale?

Dirk

got the PM...i am trying to update this list and the MODs keep blocking it? i dont have the edit key anymore so im trying to relist the stuff with changes...

HELP

thanks
marc

Technomagnisum Wheels,

Technomagnisum Wheels, 17x8 and 17x9.5 with BRAND NEW Falkin tires, when I say new they haven’t even been mounted yet!! Custom powder coated anthrosite grey with Honda center caps, very light awesome looking wheel. My wife thinks I dumb to sell them but I want baller 19’s :) Asking $2200 plus ½ of shipping
11097DSC01471-med.JPG

11097DSC01016-med.JPG

comptech exhaust

i'll take the comptech exhaust.

Back