Looks like Tamoske is back! [email protected]

thaxs man i have my own money i do not need non of yours trust me.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way he can read Pm messages nothing to hide

"The suit is black..............................NOT":biggrin:
Interesting Prime name selection there, considering that the actor that plays Borat in the movie is named:Sacha Baron; hummmmmm (coincidence or taunting hint?) "Berry naice":smile:

i do not see nothing stange my uncle name is Sasha i respect him he is Russian from syberia.

Good looking out Bob !

LOL.... this is awesome. Wasn't Tamoske's real name sasha something?

LOL.... this is awesome. Wasn't Tamoske's real name sasha something?

It's mindaugas tamosiunas

I managed to get his real address, his stripper girlfriends name/address/bank account info when he funneled stolen ebay monies through her ebay account and forwarded it all to Interpol but unfortunately he wasn't a big enough fish for them.

- - - Updated - - -

rso i did not trashed anyone here or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

David no problem i get back from job and do this write away i do photo with name and date i do not have any issues with that if this what you need. i can even scan my id.

I never thought I would ever be "defending" Dali but despite him being a crook his parts were excellent. So how do you explain this pm"

" Originally Posted by Sasha
yes fitment if perfect as made from oem navi pod. and carbon version cost 500$
normal fiberglass 250$
screen new 120$

very sad honestly that you bought dali console as that is worst product ever made for nsx on finish and fitment."

As for you posting an image, do you forget that i previously showed:

1. Your images were fake at times
2. Your legal docs were forgeries
3. Your attempt to do business through another member making your crap in the Philippines was proved to be a bad fraud photoshop and I confirmed the address was a fake since coincidentally i know someone whose cousin is a traffic cop in than Filipino town and he went to it for me to prove the whole thing was another scam of yours.

Please try to remember that I'm smarter than you. Now, in your defense, part of the reason for that is because you're a fucking idiot but be that as it may you have been exposed again.

I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night.....

Last edited:
This makes for some good Friday reading, what a great way to end the work week. I almost forgot how funny the old threads were on this subject.

And thanks DocL for the Warriors movie reference, got a good laugh out of that. That is still one of my favorite movies. I remember seeing it when it first came out in 1979 and still watch it every couple of years since I have the DVD. I guess I will have to watch it again this weekend to see if I can find Bob in the riot scene. I'm sure you looked a lot different then.

Last edited:
Hey was that the movie with Yul Brynner? That movie rocked.

rso you really acting like not serious man look i pmed guy from thread about dali console that Procar wrote so you can read and confirm. second dont need to sell anything as im not maker and i never asked money what parts prices i got i sended.

Also i dont get why you mad about that tamoske and put him into a big hole if he not own you or anyone here nothing 5 years from what i found here! so maybe start to look at this not kicking others.

...........hold up ....I own RSO....don't try and steal my RSO.....he's in my hole...............that did'nt come out right....:eek:

...........hold up ....I own RSO....don't try and steal my RSO.....he's in my hole...............that did'nt come out right....:eek:

LOL... I always suspected something...

rso you really acting like not serious man look i pmed guy from thread about dali console that Procar wrote so you can read and confirm. second dont need to sell anything as im not maker and i never asked money what parts prices i got i sended.

Also i dont get why you mad about that tamoske and put him into a big hole if he not own you or anyone here nothing 5 years from what i found here! so maybe start to look at this not kicking others.

And I don't get why you have your panties all twisted in a bunch if you're not him.....

I think this is the first time I've ever seen one epic thread morph into another. This makes for great time wasting. I thank you and my employer tha....well maybe not.

CAN YOU DIG IT?!

Last edited:
Oh that was the Ultimate warrior. I remember the warriors now.

Back by popular demand..........................

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iRt9Hq5zoCg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back by popular demand..........................

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iRt9Hq5zoCg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lmfao!!!

hes like " I Not see why you are mad at guy 5 years ago and still mad......."

do you think time heals 14,000+ dollar debt you owe people, this is not zombie debt this is karma debt. there is a small spot in Hell for people like you, atleast tell us what you did with all that money? since your never gonna pay it back atleast give the people you stole the money from an answer so they can bury it, did you buy your stipper GF from another pimp? did you buy those rims from SOS? did you buy your self a set of balls
since you already get a shot once every 3 months of testostrone?

Bob did you get a pic of his stripper GF? we all wanna see pleasssseeee.

Sasha the video about you do you look like the guy in the video? if so your one uglly mofo

Back